2 Explosions at the Boston Marathon

That being said, I'd be surprised if it was an organization. They usually tell the world about it the moment it happened.

If Eric Robert Rudolph (bombed Olympic Centennial Park in Atlanta and 3 other places) was still at large he would be a prime suspect. Unfortunately catching someone like him relies a lot on luck.

Sad and disturbing news from Boston. My condolences.

pibbur who at this moment in time won't speculate on who and why.

The US wouldn't be in Afganistan in the first place if it weren't for terrorism. I would have thought most people here would be smart enough to realize that, but apparently not.

a MSM well informed "smart"13yr old would claimed that, and I only hope you aren't one of them. It takes wisdom to understand US/Afgan history didn't start on 9-11. Does any war justify killing innocent? Well, every government in the world/history would have you believed they are just collateral damage, a necessary evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4PgpbQfxgo

The Tale Of The Saudi "Suspect": link

The byproducts of terror seem to be irrationality, media sensationalism and fearmongering. :(

I read somewhere that the place was checked twice for explosives before the marathon. Is it true? Were the bombs well hidden? Anyone have better information?

Some cynics even doubt that Geography and world-wide History is even taught in the U.S. …
Its mostly hobbyists (read: me) that study geography and world history. I could always repeat the phrases like "history repeats itself" but othervice those subjects dont really bring bread to the table so most people dont spend much time on them.

You most likely wont get a job by studying history and geography so its good to concentrate on something else.

The US gives more financial and military support to other countries than anyone.

I'm not talking about "military support".

I'm talking about the education of Joe Public. Does he know what's going on elsewhere ?

By the way, an press article I just read today suggests that there might have been a lunatic taking "Four Lions" seriously ...

God is great! The capitalist devils finally gets a taste of their own medicine, it is about time.

The US wouldn't be in Afganistan in the first place if it weren't for terrorism. I would have thought most people here would be smart enough to realize that, but apparently not.
Terrorism had nothing to do with the unlawful american occupation of Afghanistan, you dolt.

Don't worry, we'll soon be gone and you can go back to executing women in soccer stadiums we built for you and shooting school children.

God is great! The capitalist devils finally gets a taste of their own medicine, it is about time.

Terrorism had nothing to do with the unlawful american occupation of Afghanistan, you dolt.

What is unlawful about it? They harbored a terrorist and his organization that carried out unprecedented attacks on America. All they had to do was turn him over.

I read somewhere that the place was checked twice for explosives before the marathon. Is it true? Were the bombs well hidden? Anyone have better information?

From what I read this morning in the news, current hypothesis is that the bombs were in dark nylons bags and might have been simple cooking pots with canon powder (homemade powder kegs). They should have been heavy to transport around.

What is unlawful about it? They harbored a terrorist and his organization that carried out unprecedented attacks on America. All they had to do was turn him over.
America have harbored far worse and it is the single country that have actually used nuclear weapons aka WMDs, by the same logic these attacks on the American people have been justified. It is unlawful in the same way Hitler's conquest of Poland was unlawful, you godless sodomite.

Leave god and religion out of it, no religion on the face of this earth gives the right to kill innocent people (or animals and plants for that matter).
Nobody who died was innocent, America is a democracy after all and the people bear responsibility for what its government does. This is god's punishment for your decadence and your disregard for the sanctity of human life.

Nobody who died was innocent, America is a democracy after all and the people bear responsibility for what its government does. This is god's punishment for your decadence and your disregard for the sanctity of human life.

Why, did you read these people's minds and hearts to know what their intentions or views were? You have no right to judge people. Moreover, which holy book/scripture you are following that says that you are allowed to kill innocent people? Even in war, all religions postulate rules against hurting innocent people, animals and plants.

As for the sancity of human life, have you been to underdevelopped countries (and ironically the birth of the major religions) - corruption, bribary, adultary and killing are so common and the cheapest commodity is a person's life. Why not go there and preach your wisdom to these people so that they fix themselves before even thinking of blaming and correcting anyone else.

Why, did you read these people's minds and hearts to know what their intentions or views were? You have no right to judge people.
God has already judged them, that much is true.

As for the sancity of human life, have you been to underdevelopped countries (and ironically the birth of the major religions) - corruption, bribary, adultary and killing are so common and the cheapest commodity is a person's life. Why not go there and preach your wisdom to these people so that they fix themselves before even thinking of blaming and correcting anyone else.
I live in one, you racist shit, and what you say is just the western propaganda you've been spoonfed. The biggest reason for the violence in what you call the middle-east is due to your meddling. Just look at Syria, if you wouldn't had funded and armed the violent insurgents it would have been a much better place. Thanks for ruining another country, whitey.

God has already judged them, that much is true.
You have spoken to god, or are you making lies on god. Your ignorance is your enemy - wait for god's judgement for speaking on his behalf.

Digger Nick said:
I live in one, you racist shit, and what you say is just the western propaganda you've been spoonfed. The biggest reason for the violence in what you call the middle-east is due to your meddling. Just look at Syria, if you wouldn't had funded and armed the violent insurgents it would have been a much better place. Thanks for ruining another country, whitey.

Very easy to blame others for your own faults and ignorance. The west did not tell people to spy on each other, cheat, lie, and use religious sects to dominate the country and destroy its people in the middle east, did they? It is people in these countries who ruined themselves and the country - maybe it is time for you to reflect back and stop throwing your failures on the west and start behaving and working with diginity, honesty and self respect.

I also think it is worth speaking to your elders and learn some respect when you speak.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom