Fallen: A2P Protocol - Two Free Gift Copies

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Format92 and I give two free Steam gift copies away for Fallen: A2P Protocol. If you like post-apocalyptic, turn based, tactical combat and strategy games then
  • make one creative post in this thread until Tuesday October 13th 24:00 CEST (Central European Summer Time).
  • +1 other posts if you like them.
  • the writers of the two posts with the most likes get a copy :)
Have fun!

More information.

Thanks goto Format92 and Red Katana for their early supporter free copy initiative!

Im not good at creative, so random.org :rotfl:
Thank you for the initiative.

Red 5 Studios, Red Barrels, Red Thread Games, Red Hook Studios, CD Projekt RED and Red Katana.

What with developers and the obsession with red? Why not pink katana?
It has +5 against homophobes.

And what this game has to do with Alternative2punk?

The cover art looks like a Brotherhood of Steel guy from fallout.
A2P Protocol sounds like it should be the sequel to Alpha Protocol.
I wish someone would make a post-apocolyptic rpg about spies.
Who's with me?

Need to play it before XCOM2 emerges.
It seems to be not very long game, so i could grasp it, after all

Thank you Format92 and Red Katana for this opportunity.
Love turnbased games but since a newborn is on the way i have less money to spend.

The luckiest man wins ..

I am many things but creativity definitely isn't one of my strongest point. But I don't feel soooo bad because while the game itself seems interesting it doesn't scream creativity either :p.

''In a World saved and destroyed by a new energy source, a quest for revenge will unveil the deepest secret on how it all began to fall apart''

Well damn here goes my plan. I was going to say that if we were allowed to I'd rename my caravan members after HiddenX and Format92 and other various watch members…but unfortunately from watching gameplay videos it doesn't look like that's possible =/.

==

A little update…To make up for it, I used the names of just about everybody here in Darkest Dungeon… Unfortunately, I fear pretty much everyone is now dead or worse. Well, there is HiddenX who is technically still alive but currently busy flagellating himself at the town's church in an attempt to restore a bit of his sanity.

Now I know that is slightly off topic! But that Darkest Dungeon game is pretty fun but it really isn't forgiving heh… Please accept my apologies for using everyone's name :p.

Last edited:
Thank you Format92 and Red Katana for this opportunity.
Love turnbased games but since a newborn is on the way i have less money to spend.

The luckiest man wins ..

I also have a newborn on the way. Main problem to play games will be lack of time for me!

Hey, this contest finishes on my birthday :)

But... what counts as a "creative" post? Creative writing was a rather dull class at school which seemed to largely consist of writing sonnets or something - well, it was 25 years ago :( Anyway, I'll erm, try and write some poetry... (first time in, well, probably 25 years!)

There once was a game called FallenA2P,
Which looked like Fallout and Xcom,
People to shoot, one turn at a time,
All following a great big "kaboom"

One question remains,
"How much R-P-G?"
We'll see what the Watch folks do say...

I also have a newborn on the way. Main problem to play games will be lack of time for me!

I've been in that situation twice, so I have some experience. It's posssible to hold baby (and bottle) with one hand, leaving the other free to use a mouse. Perfect for turn based games!

On topic, wow how did this game slip under my radar? Looks great. Please don't enter me in the giveaway though, the Watch has been generous enough to me this year.

Does anyone know if any DLC is planned? If so, I might wait for the EE Gold GotY edition to be released.

A poet and dunce man die at the same time.
They both reach the pearly gates and St. Peter greats them with.
"If you want to enter you must say a poem with Timbuktu in it.

The poet steps up and replies with.

"There I lay on the sand.
Gazing over a foreign land.
A caravan came pass through.
Destination Timbuktu."

St. Peter told him to enter and enjoy.

The dunce man said. "I don't know many poems but what about this story"

"Tim and I fishing we went.
Three young maidens we saw in a tent.
They were three and we were two.
I bucked one and Tim bucked two."

Thank you for the nice give way and please give this to some that would enjoy or needs it more than myself.

Last edited:
A2P or A not 2P, that is the question.
The answer will be up to Format92 and HiddenX :D

'nutbeth

P.S. Yes, I know it's Hamlet. I guess I could have been 'nutlet or Hamnut :biggrin:

What are all these numbers? It's so confusing.
Wait… I did something and it had impact on the game?

We here at MegaCorp apologize for any confusion or pain that numbers and/or thinking may have caused you. Once negotiations with Larian are complete and we purchase the IP rights, future DoS3,4 and X will be altered.
Some of the alterations planned are guaranteed to increase your enjoyment and remove any confusion. By removing all numbers and words in future versions we hope you can be more engaged with the amazing gameplay and less with pesky thinking.

Inventory will be removed and all quest items will simply spawn beside the objectives. Locked chest? No problem. The key simply shows up when needed.
Forgot to pick up the idol from level 3 of dungeon crawl to progress the story? No problem! Our new AI npcs will pretend you did!

In fact, some people have complained that there are too many areas leading to a sense of bewilderment where to go next. Future versions will only have one map to avoid getting lost or complaints about travel times.

Complete integration of YouFaceTwit means you can share your adventures with everyone you've ever contacted. We also understand that setting up these accouts can be complicated but worry not! We've scanned your hard drive, phone, and called your mom for all people you've ever talked to and will automatically update them without the need of pesky privacy settings.
While we were scanning your harddrives in an effort to enrich your experience, we've taken the liberty of removing a couple of competing products and reducing your overall CPU and GPU capacity. If we did it right, you won't even notice and hopefully you don't even know what they stand for.

Here at MegaCorp we are committed to excellence. Please look forward to our future products.

PS. This is my creative writing for the month. I had a lot of fun in my head writing it. I did post it in another thread two weeks ago and loved the responses.

If I get a key I'll write an RPG Watch Review (if Myrthos and Hidden X let me) by Christmas this year. (Sounds like a political promise, doesn't it?)

Don't let him review it he is obviously biased.
He will give it 10 sliced fruits out of fruit ninja.

Back
Top Bottom