Risen - Tops German Charts

Gorath

Prime Evil
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
As expected Risen enters the official German Media Control charts as #1. We don't have the required license to post the full charts. Head over to 4Players to find out how successful the Risen CE, Risen for XBox 360 and Divinity 2 (XBox 360) were during the last week.
More information.

Good news! It's an excellent game, so hopefully it'll sell loads of copies, and we'll get an add-on soon rather than late.

Excellent ... too bad that sales outside of EU will be crap in part due to the totally botched retail release.

Actually Risen didn't do too bad in US either. It was #1 on last week's sales chart of D2D. And #4 on Steam's weekly chart.

From shacknews.

Not bad. I hope it holds up.

Ascension sounds better! :p Though the next game could be named "Fall" too. Since I can see both happening after Risen.

What maylander said. It would be great if this game got the NOTR treatment !
It would help flesh out story and characters (which are some of the complaints popping
up in reviews here and there), add more landmass (seems people say it feels a bit small
at places) and perhaps add a veteran difficulty level for us old farts who think nostalgically
of NOTR level of punishment…. sigh…

Heh, look at me, still haven't got my copy but I'm already drooling at the prospect of an
Addon :roll: Its that bloody demo… made me feel like I was back in the G2 days :)

It's also #1 in Direct 2 Drive and 2# in Steam downloads.

Back
Top Bottom