Mount & Blade - Screens @ Strategy Informer

magerette

Hedgewitch
Strategy Informer has posted some recent screenshots for TaleWorld's soon to be published title Mount & Blade. You can view them and SI's entire gallery of Mount & Blade screens here.
More information.

Wow! The game sure has come a long way. I played the earlier versions. It sure didn't look anything like those recent shots. Just curious. Has a storyline been put in? I remember the game just being a combat simulation.

Looks like these screenshot are from the next version. The current version is 0.903 and no, it doesnt feature any storyline yet. But I don't know what version you played but the current one evolved a lot.

As usual, you can download the demo on their website : http://www.taleworlds.com/

The sad thing is that there are a lot of great mods for this game that have not been updated for the current version.

The 1.0 version is indeed awesome looking.
And the game is obviously the best in first person rts, if not the only one.

I hope in a full commercial success

The sad thing is that there are a lot of great mods for this game that have not been updated for the current version.
With all the work going into those mods, and with a new version of the game coming out every few months, it doesn't make sense to keep updating them.

I've read that some of the bigger ones will be updated when 1.0 is finally released, in the hope that the ultimate design will have stabilized.

Back
Top Bottom