DraSa: TRoT - PS - English Release Soon?

Yay - they accepted my preorder so I assume it's genuine.

I guess I need to give up hoping for an English boxed release of the main game at this point.

I guess I need to give up hoping for an English boxed release of the main game at this point.

What? I just ordered an English retail box TRoT, it's nice and cheap too.
Edit: I just checked their site and it's now out of stock, I must have bought one of the last ones… sorry.

What? I just ordered an English retail box TRoT, it's nice and cheap too.
Edit: I just checked their site and it's now out of stock, I must have bought one of the last ones… sorry.

I meant in the UK or US, not an english game in Denmark or what-have-you.

The retail version of TRoT is actually pretty easy for US gamers to obtain now. I checked Ebay within the last few days and saw at least 3 or 4 different vendors selling new copies in the $20-$30 range.

The retail version of TRoT is actually pretty easy for US gamers to obtain now. I checked Ebay within the last few days and saw at least 3 or 4 different vendors selling new copies in the $20-$30 range.

Cool, I'll have to keep a lookout. Too many games coming in the next month or so to fit it in now though, probably. I also want a boxed copy of Dragon Knight Saga.

You don't need to start a new game AFAIK. It's an add-in which becomes available as soon as you install it.

So unless you don't have a TRoT save, you don't need to start a new game.

I liked Drakensang 2 but isn't this add-on supposed to be a rubbish combatfest?

Not in these harsh words, but very combat-oriented, yes.
I still don't have it.

The reviews were bad, but you should see them in the context of a strong main game and an add-on sold for almost 30€ at retail. What sucks as a mid price add-on might be quite okay as a 10$ DLC. Just dont expect more than some 5+ hours of combat.

I haven't played it myself.

Well since the game was never released in the UK officially I am going to assume that is an import. I would probably have bought it though, were it in stock. Good looking out.

You can buy it from ebay. I bought it today from this UK seller. It's approximately 20 pound with shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Drakensang-Rive...ideo_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item3f09a9d248

By the way, I haven't heard good things about this expansion. But since these kind of RPGs are so rare today I definitely will buy it too.

Cool, I'll have to keep a lookout. Too many games coming in the next month or so to fit it in now though, probably. I also want a boxed copy of Dragon Knight Saga.

Actually there're boxed version of Dragon Knight Saga in my country. Nearly 35 $. I bought a copy. I can buy and resell to you if you want. But if you are in the US shipping can take three weeks pal.

...but you should see them in the context of a strong main game and an add-on sold for almost 30€ at retail...

A small correction here: I got the game for €21.98 from Amazon.de (including shipping) on release day so it was somewhere in between a DLC and a "mid price" add-on.
Probably the best feature of this expansion is that it adds some content to RoT and kind of attaches itself to the main game (almost like an add-in). So if anyone buys/owns RoT and PS make sure to install both before you start a new RoT game.

Back
Top Bottom