Mr. Potato.

Are you sure it's not your service or phone?

I do probably 80% of my post on phone or tablet and never have a problem with speed.

I do however lose too many post do to being logged out while posting and then the page refreshes and ask me to log in. Very frustrating, I try to remember to copy my post but forget sometime.

I often read post between seeing customers on my phone during the day and never had a problem. I don't normally post using it as I can't stand typing on the dam things and I have the biggest Samsung you can buy.

I will help in hunting down and posting newsbits if it will help this ridiculous wailing and gnashing of teeth pass.

I like Couchpotato. He's a fine enough fellow, but he didnt cure fucking cancer. He posted news articles and commented.

Get over it already, christ

I always used to check gamebanshee for news, until RPG Watch became my go-to site for rpg news. Gamebanshee also had good walkthroughs for some games.

My God, Spud left?

Geez, people, its not like you were paying him to do this job. I don't see any of his critics volunteering the time or energy he did.

Guys like him and Dhruin are a rare. Heck, I didn't think Dhruin could be replaced and was shocked to find Spud had it in him.

I don't recall one person complaining about Kevin(Mr. Potato) asking for some funds for beer and pizza. Please show me where someone did this?
The thread has been deleted by request of Couch.

My God, Spud left?

Geez, people, its not like you were paying him to do this job. I don't see any of his critics volunteering the time or energy he did.

Guys like him and Dhruin are a rare. Heck, I didn't think Dhruin could be replaced and was shocked to find Spud had it in him.

while i wouldnt consider myself a critic, i do agree that it would be really cool if some of us users who frequent the site step up and help. Look around, send in news items relevant to our interests.

You are right xSamhainx - everyone should help.
And not only news-items. If there's an interesting topic just create a new thread in right sub-forum. This way the work (=which is the fun) is placed on many shoulders.

You are right xSamhainx - everyone should help.
And not only news-items. If there's an interesting topic just create a new thread in right sub-forum. This way the work (=which is the fun) is placed on many shoulders.

I submitted few news stories yesterday and each time I had problems with the bloody captcha! I think its my eye sight but I find the "neon" type coloured letters hard to read. And there is no way to refresh it either and the only way is to submit and hope for the best or else resubmit. It took me 4 tries to get it right for one story. Can the admins look into providing alternative captcha please?

My God, Spud left?

Who is really criticizing Couch here? I don't really see it. From what I can see, everyone is thankful to Couch.

One alternative if you get frustrated with the current system, is to send the info to a team member via PM; at least you'd know it would arrive.

Back
Top Bottom