Endless Legend - Gets First Expansion

Aubrielle

Noveliste
Endless Legend's first addon will roll out next week, and it's free.

legends.jpg

Endless Legend, as you might expect given the name, isn’t quite done yet. A second free add-on has just been announced. It’s called Visions of the Unseen and the first details are below.

The expansion is out next week but its full contents are yet to be revealed. What we do know is that there will be ten new side quests and that quest weapons have been overhauled, with funky special effects. From what I can gather, this means that your magical doohickeys will now have colourful lightning crackling around them, making them easier to identify from a distance and allowing you to adopt rad poses while conquering the world.

...As well as expanding Endless Legend, Amplitude are releasing an update for Endless Space and there should be more information about what exactly that entails at the dev blog later today.
More information.

More information.

I bought this as an Early Access game on Steam, and was very impressed. Still have to give the final release version a good, thorough testing though.

One thing I will say though: I would totally kickstarter a proper RPG set on Auriga set during this game's era. Very nice mix of the familiar and the unusual in its races and cultures.

I bought Endless Space bundle on a sale 1 year ago, hopefully next winter I can buy a Endless Legend bundle in a sale as well when the price is more for my pocket.
I love 4x games.

Back
Top Bottom