Pricewatch!

So it doesn't really matter if its bad since you are going to stop playing it right away anyway? Just a quick eye candy fix and move on, eh? ;)

Well, yes, actually! Of course there are plenty of games that are bad from the get go, but the number of games I have finished over the past years can be counted on one hand. :( Some receive around 10-15 hours of love, some more. But if I can get 2-3 hours out of Space Siege, it will almost have been worth it. :p

Well, yes, actually! Of course there are plenty of games that are bad from the get go, but the number of games I have finished over the past years can be counted on one hand. :( Some receive around 10-15 hours of love, some more. But if I can get 2-3 hours out of Space Siege, it will almost have been worth it. :p

That's the thing, isn't it? Everyone has their of time value of money and so long as we know what we're leaping into it is all good!

I can understand that. But that certainly is not me! I prefer deep gameplay over superficial eyecandy.

More Steam sales.. now they have Homefront for $15 for a limited time.

They're also offering the THQ Hit Collection for $50. That includes Homefront, Metro 2033, STALKER: SoC, Titan Quest + expansion, Warhammer: Dawn of War II + expansions, and more.

Or if you have a taste for the mediocre, their Tomb Raider games are 66% off. :)

I can understand that. But that certainly is not me! I prefer deep gameplay over superficial eyecandy.

I like immersion! But the last years, the games that have been able to hold my attention for very long have become few, and I've become more attracted to superficial gameplay where I can just lie back on the couch and repeatedly push the awesome button. ;)

If I have to think hard for my game, it's too much like work. Heheh. I'm making myself very popular here. :)

*shitbox kiddie signing off*

Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II: Retribution is free to play this weekend on Steam. To download it, just look in your library, it should be there, then install it. If you want to play beyond the weekend you will have buy it, but all the Dawn of War games and DLC are 50% off over the weekend too.

NICE.
I think i'm going to get all the original DOW games, for ten bucks apiece that's 30.00 to have the whole enchilada. No disks required, great

NICE.
I think i'm going to get all the original DOW games, for ten bucks apiece that's 30.00 to have the whole enchilada. No disks required, great

I thought about that, but then for $20 more you get the big THQ hit pack with all the DOW & DOW II games plus a bunch of other ones.

Decisions, decisions. :p

Edit: Oh darn, they didn't put DOW I in there, just DOW II. Still, for someone considering buying all the DOW II games, you might as well just get the pack.

Played two offline skirmishes in DoW 2. Not terribly impressed.

I can only stomach so much asymmetry in multiplayer and the DOW series is way too convoluted in that regard. Maybe if it was 75% off, but 50% is not enough for me.

Well, you never know ;) Someone might be craving a carbon copy clone of WoW :D
I played for a while when it launched. It is a pretty solid game that follows a lot of established formulas, but I wouldn't call it simply a carbon-copy of WoW. The character class system is very different, and the rifts add a nice dynamic element that WoW doesn't have. Also visually and lore-wise it is very different from WoW. Eventually it didn't hold my interest for the long-term, but I might have just been burned out on the MMO thing.

Back
Top Bottom