Tactica Hello everyone!

Tactica: Maiden of Faith

GothicGothicness

SasqWatch
I guess a lot of people here on RPGWatch knows me and that I am developing a game. I think the people here have a lot of experiance and knowledge about roleplaying games. So I want to get as much feedback and ideas as possible for the game I and my team is developing!

Great, you have my best wishes for this.

Do you plan to post some examples for graphics and stuff?

Looking forward to know anything about it ;) Could you write what is this about, your plans etc?

Nice to see you've gotten so far along, GG. Why don't you bring us all up to date and let us know how we can provide feedback. I really like the name, personally. :)

Do you plan to post some examples for graphics and stuff?

I will post screen etc, here when I feel ready to. Currently the main focus is on the gameplay and mechanics so I would ask for feedback about those things frist.

Looking forward to know anything about it Could you write what is this about, your plans etc?

The idea of the game is basically to try to combine, C&C a good story with memorable characters and a lot of replay rate.

The setting is a medival one, and kind of like a classic RPG, however I think you'd all agree that it'd have some new ideas and twist and turns to the classic formula.

The story has a lot of surpises, I am trying to figure out how I can tell as much as possible about the game without spoiling anything.

I will keep posting polls, and threads with questions and idea, the first one is already posted, so if you guys keep looking there'd pop up threads every now and when.

Nice to see you've gotten so far along, GG. Why don't you bring us all up to date and let us know how we can provide feedback. I really like the name, personally

I am glad you like the name, you can begin to give feedback by replying at the poll and share your ideas.

wunderbar,

story line
turn based combat system
Clever puzzles
cool quests

What else could you ask for?
Don't believe in luck, so may God be with you on this project.

The setting is a medival one
That means no fantasy things like magic etc? Cool, that keeps me interesting ;)

Sorry to dissapoint Konjad, while it has this setting, it is an alternative one, so it still has lots of magic and that kind of things.

I hear it's going to have great dialogue writing, but I wish there were at least 48 hours in each day!! :)

I will work on creating a spell which could fix that :D I could use the same myself, and the other team members too. However we are having a lot of fun working on this game! Some things are truly very unique, which I think many here would appriciate.

Does it have boobs? Because if it doesn't have boobs then I don't want to play it.

;) JK of course, it's great to hear about your project GG. How many people are working with you?

It will have females in it :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::mad:

We are currenlty 4 + corwin = 4.5 :D Corwin is writing the dialogue, but he is very busy and also working on other projects and RPGWatch at the same time. Those dialogues will be sweet when they are done for sure though!

Help with writing would be good. I'm currently flat out with U6P testing for the release of Milestone 7 at the end of this month. It's basically an Alpha version of the entire game. The writing I've done so far has been fun and I'm keen to get back to it, but I did tell GG that my work with U6P had to come first as final release of that is not too far away.

The technical engine related/graphics part is more or less done, except for some shaders etc. I am using the same engine as Venetica and Torchlight, so the graphics will be top notch for a indie game, ( without being modest ) maybe the best for any indie RPG I've seen so far. However the main focus is NOT on graphics.

I wish you lots of good luck, GG ! :)

If you need help, you can ask me (no guarantee given), but I don't quite know what I might be useful for. ;)

Testing, perhaps. I often do things I don't often think others do. ;)

Or philosophy. ^^

Yes, I had a similar thought. ;)

Corwin should then be involved, imho, because of the background for some dialogs. It doesn't sound too good if things look like as if they had been grafted or engrafted afterwards, so to say.

I rather think that a "living" background is imho relatively important - Tolkien is my ideal in that ;) , although I know that I'll never get this far, ever. ;)

Back
Top Bottom