Original Sin - Post-funding Update #41

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Divinity: Original Sin has a new Post-funding Update. The update deals with paypal and a lost video.
Development is moving forward at Larian, and we're making steady progress on Divinity: Original Sin. As Dragon Commander is now almost finished, the team working on Original Sin is getting bigger and bigger and pretty soon almost all of Larian will be working on DOS exclusively. We'll reserve the big DOS content updates for later, but it sure is becoming an interesting RPG and thanks to the Kickstarter campaign, we're seeing a vast improvement in the quality of the world design. Thank you once again for making this possible!
Here are a few items that might be of interest to you:

Pledge management dated

We threatened him, we blackmailed him, we used every single trick in the great book of the Shrike, all to no avail. Then somebody had the bright idea of asking him in a polite manner, and lo and behold, he gave us a date.

We are talking of course about David and the pledge management system he's developing. Said pledge management system will allow you to indicate to us which add-ons you want, where you want your physical goods to be delivered, on what platform you want your digital rewards, what messages you want to put in the game etc… It's pretty much a must-have if ever we want to figure out who gets what and it is therefore with great joy (and some relief) that we bring to you today the news that the system will go online on monday June 24th 2013.

That's almost like tomorrow!

Role Playing Convention Award

Last week the Role Playing Convention took place in Cologne and there Divinity: Original Sin received the award for most promising game of 2013. We keep on being amazed at how people discover new ways of putting more pressure on our shoulders ;)

To mark the occasion, we made a little video, in which Jan & David have a small discussion on the statue we received.

Lost Movie

We should've posted this one a month ago, but somehow it got list in the mix. PC Games Germany posted a highlights video of the live session we had with them with German subtitles. Sorry!
More information.

Last edited:
I wish I was a female violin player.

Strange about the Award, because no-one from Larian was at the RPC.
I never saw anyone.

They won a eurocentrist gaming award because Witcher 3 won't be out until next year? Yee-haw! ;)

No, not "eurocentrist", but rather "germancentrist". ;)

And please don't do as if there wasn't any "americancentrist" awards out there, too. ;) :p

:roll: hm…I must be missing some context, but if you really (really) want it badly enough, I'm sure it can be arranged. Wonders of modern medicine etc.

modern medicine can make males females now? Not just LOOK female mind you, but for real

The World Series of Baseball takes place in Budapest, yeah?

Why would they hold the world series in an unincorporated community consisting of only seven buildings located in Haralson County, Georgia? That would just be crazy.

Well good job derailing the topic everybody.;) Still congratulations to Larian.:celebrate:

Back
Top Bottom