Dragon Age 2 - v1.01 Patch

Dhruin

SasqWatch
BioWare has released a minor patch for Dragon Age 2 (9Mb):
GENERAL:
  • Fixed save game issues on single core machines
  • Fixed game asking for non-existent drives
  • Fixed release control issues where some players were unable to unlock correctly
  • Fixed a Steam-specific issue related to VO not playing after switching languages
Thanks, Archmage Silver.
More information.

If only they add a more tactical, top-down camera to see the battle fully with a patch. Is it too hard to do that? I don't think so.

If only they add a more tactical, top-down camera to see the battle fully with a patch. Is it too hard to do that? I don't think so.

Since the game was made without that camera in mind I would guess it would actually be very hard to do that. They would have to create a lot of roofs and new assets.

no dragonraeg news?

dhruin, this site is becoming like the rpgcodex.

you are losing credibility because you are not posting dragongae news everysingle godamn day

you are losing credibility because you are not posting dragongae news everysingle godamn day

No-one cares about DA2 now. We all know it was was a rushed, botched-job of an RPG, and the worse sequel since Xenosaga 2.

Let's see what happens with the Witcher.

No-one cares about DA2 now. We all know it was was a rushed, botched-job of an RPG, and the worse sequel since Xenosaga 2.

Let's see what happens with the Witcher.

Please, Serrah, stop kicking the wall.

What's Xenosaga 2 ?

Back
Top Bottom