The Technomancer - Big Open World Game

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
WCCF Tech reports that The Technomancer will be the biggest open world game of the French Studio Spiders:

[...]

CEO Jehanne Rousseau said:

Mars is a lot bigger in The Technomancer compared to what you saw in Mars: War Logs. We’ve created vast, open areas that allow players to explore their secrets. The game’s world is built around several hubs and cities that can be unlocked – between which you can travel using a Martian rover. With regards to longevity, The Technomancer offers far more than any of our previous games. The main quest has 25 to 30 hours of play to offer, which is easily extended to around 50 hours with the inclusion of side quests. This is 4 times lengthier than Mars: War Logs, and The Technomancer contains around 4 times as many quests as Bound By Flame. This is without a doubt our deepest and richest game to date.

[...]

More information.

Sounds great! I find that I always take much, much more time than the "estimated game length" when it comes to crpgs. Probably because I love exploring every nook & cranny, I always try to do every quest I discover and I can spend copious amount of time dealing with character equipment/stats.

What it adds up to, is that 50 hours becomes closer to a hundred when I'm playing.

Sounds great! I find that I always take much, much more time than the "estimated game length" when it comes to crpgs. Probably because I love exploring every nook & cranny, I always try to do every quest I discover and I can spend copious amount of time dealing with character equipment/stats.

What it adds up to, is that 50 hours becomes closer to a hundred when I'm playing.[/QUOTE

Same here. I never want to sprint through a game I like.

Mars: War Logs was a definite gem in the rough, didn't care much for Bound by Flame's mechanics (though I liked the setting.) Looking forward to this one with controlled expectations.

Looking forward to this one with controlled expectations.
Haha, well said. :)
Same here. Although I'm always having difficulties to actually retain control. :D

Back
Top Bottom