RPGWatch Updates, Bug reports and Feature requests

Ok not the news page just the main page I guess. The url is www.rpgwatch.com/?rwsiteid=1
The error is: Runtime Error has occured. Do you want to debug? Error: Syntax error line 271
Thanks. Should be fixed now. But there seems to be a huge horizontal scrollbar in IE, where's that coming from? And how long has it been there? :uneasy:

Is this a bug ?

When I click onto these pictures, I get nothing but a message saying that I'm not logged in. Even when I'm logged in.

It's within the Gothic 1 texture patches thread.

Is this a bug ?
It's within the Gothic 1 texture patches thread.

Link to thread in question.

It works for me and my forum test account. Entering your username and password again doesn't help? Since you are logged in, I assume you are allowing cookies in your browser? Have you tried another browser to see if there's a problem in the forum or in your browser? Otherwise I'm not really sure why it's not working for you... Anyone else got that problem?

No problem here. Not as an admin, anyway. But I'll try something else, wait a minute...

EDIT
My sock has no problems with these pictures, either.

Strange. Now it works.

I was wondering if subset in the NWN2 forums just for the MoTB would be good to sort all the info in one section? Just an idea.

This was a test set I used to test the image uploader our editors use. Good thing I used this set.....

We don't actually have any images for 2Moons, so I removed them.

I've thought about this for some time. Is it possible to link the singleplayer RPGs in the database to the Picture Watch on RPGWatch and the MMORPGs in the database to the Picture Watch on MMOWatch?

Another suggestion would be to make it possible to select between showing only "RPGs", "MMORPGs" or "All" when browsing the games database.

This would in general create an easier distinction between the two Watches and give them both a more unique identity. Furthermore ease the readers who only visit this website for information on either RPGs or MMORPGs.

I tried to post a reply to the news about Michael's article concerning Titan Quest, and was not able to. Instead, the browser displayed the following error message:

Database error
The RPGWatch Forums database has encountered a problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the www.rpgwatch.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.

The www.rpgwatch.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Using the Refresh button in my browser or reloading RPGWatch did not help, of course. Neither did switching from Firefox to IE.

It has already been posted in the internal forum. We have to wait for Myrthos to fix it.

It is possible to comment this newsbit now.

Bug regarding games comments: when browsing the games database and clicking on a "add/view comments" link I get an error when I'm the first to make a comment. Something wrong with the URL maybe?

Example for Bioshock: [LINK]

Fixed it....

Added a search box on the home page. As our own search engine is not operational, it uses Google to deliver the search results. In addition it is also possible to search through our database.

The news keeps changing back to the light colour scheme instead of the dark one, it's been fine till now then the other day it keeps insisting on reverting back.

Any ideas? :)

Cheers,

Daniel.

The news keeps changing back to the light colour scheme instead of the dark one, it's been fine till now then the other day it keeps insisting on reverting back.

Any ideas? :)

Cheers,

Daniel.

Delete your RPGWatch cookies. It worked for me when I had the same problem.

Back
Top Bottom