Company of Heroes 2 26 DLC Packs!

O_O

Things like this should be declared illegal.
2K for one game, OMG

Apple just settled for $100 million based on kids hyper-spending on in-app purchases ... one kid rached up over $1000 on a 'free' game! It is out of control!

I hope they pay even more for "f2p" false advertising.

Apple just settled for $100 million based on kids hyper-spending on in-app purchases … one kid rached up over $1000 on a 'free' game! It is out of control!

This link is your reference? http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/02/26/apple_settles_itunes_class_action/

I read it and it's sensational writing, I quote "A number brought a class-action suit against Apple, filed with the Northern District of California Court on 11 April, 2011."

A "number", in one district, one day. Lol. But I quote Apple took it seriously and even changed the parental control already. So it's a good point but the article stinks anyway. But I'm not surprised that Microsoft fans apply superficial reading to an anti Apple article, it's common.

Micro transaction games on idevices is nothing new, since 3 or 4 years, and probably more, there's regularly free games on top in Apple lists best income games. And suddenly that's a critical problem on significant proportions? Lol.

Looks more like some incompetent parents decided get some fame and some writer that saw the opportunity of a good imprecise article.

This link is your reference?

No - there was a well known case involving the 'Smurfs' game, which allowed kids to buy necessary items to quickly advance and win and didn't force passwords to buy (an exploit) and one kid in particular racked up thousands of $ in charges.

Apple changed policies based on that, but settled claims to avoid court ... and that I got from their recent email to all iTunes account holders.

Back
Top Bottom