Old Wild West shooter - forgot the name

Pladio

Guardian of Nonsense
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Hi,

I used to own an old Wild West shooter. It had like real-life graphics instead of drawn ones - as in videos of people talking and pictures. You were basically following a storyline which was mostly linear trying to shoot at stuff. You had a pistol and you had to be faster than your assailants or you would die.

What little else I can remember of this game is that you start out with an old guy talking to you and telling you there's some kind of problem in town and then two people come and attack you. They shoot the old guy and you have to try and kill them.

There's also a scene at the town jail and one outside an old mine.

Does anyone know this game ?

My first thought was 'Gun' ... which is not terrible, not great ...

I saw the title and though Call of Juarez. Looks good but the game proved disappointing to me.

The description you gave reminded me of GUN as well. I thought it was a pretty decent game, but not one of my favorites that's for sure.

Haven't played the game you guys are talking about though. What system was it for when it came out??

Reminds me of Stranger's Wrath from the xbox. ;) It's a completely different world, though.

ever play sunset riders? great game. Even if you don't have a SNES, there are roms

Back
Top Bottom