Wasteland 2 - Patch #5 Released

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
InXile Entertainment has released the fifth patch for Wasteland 2 this week. They also posted the huge changelog on the games Tumblr page.

Wasteland 2 Patch 5 Release Notes (61997)

Aaannd here we go! Patch 5 for Wasteland 2 is out, featuring a bevy of fixes, changes and improvements for your gaming enjoyment!

Per usual, it’s up on Steam right now - GOG.com and other stores are coming soon, as their own teams get the update up and running.
Highlights

• Added Castilian Spanish community localization to the game. It can be selected by picking “español castellano” from the Gameplay Options menu. Existing Spanish language players will have their language defaulted to the now-renamed “español americano” option.
  • Large localized text clean up for all languages
  • Optimized the way random encounter data is stored to reduce loading time and file size.
  • Added more sound effects throughout the game.
  • Clean-up of smaller bugs throughout the game.
More information.

Last edited:
Wasteland 2 is the best patched RPG ever. Thinking about what would have become of other games, if they would have received the same amount of support, makes me want to cry. ;)

Welcome back couch:)

I got my CE one day after the mail was sent. But I live in Germany and they were sending CE boxes from Austria.

Wasteland 2 is the best patched RPG ever. Thinking about what would have become of other games, if they would have received the same amount of support, makes me want to cry. ;)
Well, I am still waiting for the balance patch that was announced like a month ago and have been always moved to next patch since then.

is that still the case?
should I wait another patch?

is that still the case?
should I wait another patch?

If you are not in a hurry to play it, sure why not. They are not done supporting it, which is fantastic.

I played it twice, once directly after release and another time after/with patch 3. Had lots of fun with it each time.

If you are not in a hurry to play it, sure why not. They are not done supporting it, which is fantastic.

I played it twice, once directly after release and another time after/with patch 3. Had lots of fun with it each time.
Since I done the start of the game in beta 3 times and once after release (I am still in AZ with my first after release play) I am not sure if I will be mentally able to play once more from the start even with a big rebalance patch. This is why I am waiting all the time.

But now with winter holidays fast approaching I will have more free time and no games to fill it with so I guess I cannot wait anymore :D

Back
Top Bottom