Animal Urges: Bestiality banned by Bundestag amid zoophilia rise

If they think this will help sales of rubber dolls, they're very wrong.

Is this a try to provoke or/and troll here ?
I just can't imagine any reason to post this on any forum, I'm puzzled right now.

It's not. It's an economy issue.

Good grief, the lower third headline reads "Bestial Tourism Alert in EU States" - they are actually worried about the impact on tourism? What sort of TV network is this?

The tourism question would be a good one - if the economy factor affected was there. But it is not. There is no animal sex tourism. And why should it exist in the first place, you want sex with an animal - you buy one.

But it's all about the economy and money spending.
You have to marry, have (normal) sex, spawn kids, buy houses etc which means spend more and more money. Avoiding a cliche life and having a sex toy (animal or rubberdoll, or whatever else) is not helping the economy during the crisis.

Thus I don't think this thread should be in politics and religion as it's not really politics or religion question - any politics or religion would want to help the economy. Some states/countries legalized same sex marriages just to help the economy where selling houses was dropping and while one may say it's politics as it's law making, it's not really.

It's not. It's an economy issue.

Political issue: freedom of expression, whether such activity is to be seen as illegal or not by the Bundestag. The Bundestag is the legislative group of Germany.

It's not a political nor economic issue, this is not even newsworthy. Simply a law passed to prevent cruelty to animals.

Is this a try to provoke or/and troll here ?
I just can't imagine any reason to post this on any forum, I'm puzzled right now.

Obviously he's trolling judging by the post above about "freedom of expression"

It's not a political nor economic issue, this is not even newsworthy. Simply a law passed to prevent cruelty to animals.

Obviously he's trolling judging by the post above about "freedom of expression"

It's a political issue for obvious reasons.

Not newsworthy? It's on BBC, the Guardian, NBC, etc.

Simply a law? Given that argument, any news about a law "simply" passed or related to it shared in this section would be considered trolling.

With that, I'd say that the only one who's trolling here is you.

Back
Top Bottom