If you open the last page of a thread, it loads all messages in there you haven't read yet. So if there are some pictures posted after your last visit, you will see them for a short time until they are loaded completely and then it jumps to the last message.

No, you fuckface, this site kills IE.

Browse here with Firefox lest you be consumed.

Hey guise, check out my awesome Christmas present!

xmas_present.jpg

awww... this is so awesome! <3 If I had Fluttershy I'd hug her and never let off!

No, you fuckface, this site kills IE.

Browse here with Firefox lest you be consumed.
I use Firefox, wise guy, but that other effect can still be noticeable. Who uses IE anyway.

I'll need to brush her mane so it's her usual "fluffy" look, and not the plain look she actually has, which she only displays in the serie when she is displayed.

I'm not a violent person at all, but I'd like to let the people PMing me that I'm a Master at Brazilian Judo and Tae Kwon Do (I actually created my own style)

Not a threat, just putting that out there since I'm getting some vicious PMs.

ROFL

Have to use that one some time.

Last edited:
Did you know that Ted Bundy's first dog, a collie, was named Lassie?

I can never tell whether I'm being trolled or not. :p

You have the idea, I have the…err…some kind of skill, let's make this game real!

I remember that there was some Kodex adventure game made last year, never tried it but after the initial demo I never heard about it anymore. Would have been an interesting community project, oh well.

We tried to kill as many infected as possible, but after my leg (location damage is in) was torn off by an infected, I panicked and threw a molotov in some random direction. Skyway was killed by my molotov friendly fire.

What a rotten way to die.

Like you wouldn't want to die while friendly firing skyway.

Anyway, I'm from the third world and even I think that Pinkie Pie looks cheap

Funny part is I was mid PM when he posted that and looking back for inflamatory shit to say in my challenge to fight to the death.

Back
Top Bottom