Ascension Beta/demise

rune_74

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor
Just wanted to let any who are interested know I got an email in my inbox today with the beta of the game...so yes it does exist and it is mostly done.

Clue me in here, I'm not sure what exactly you are referring to!!

Oops, it was brought up in another thread and people were unsure of if this would be released.

http://www.decklinsdemise.com/news.php

This gives you most of the info, it's basically an update to demise which is a cult favorite dungeon crawl.

Ah, I have the original Demise fromyears ago; I bought the CD version when it first became available!! Would never play it again because there is no save function; it saves all the time so there is no reload unless you exit the game before an event and make a copy of your one savegame!!

Ah, I have the original Demise fromyears ago; I bought the CD version when it first became available!! Would never play it again because there is no save function; it saves all the time so there is no reload unless you exit the game before an event and make a copy of your one savegame!!

Well it is a bit hardcore...anyways, the guy made an expansion for it, and since you own the original I think you get it free....you should contact him if you are interested.

Bought it yesterday after playing the Artifact/DTR version for 12 years. It's a much better build, more stable, and smooth.

I can't believe I have been playing this game for 12 years and still haven't beat it but I've been Demised several thousand times.

Back
Top Bottom