Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hello all,
This is my opening post on the forum. I have been playing RPG for the last 20 years or so, even our AD&D gaming group is together for that same time (hard to sit together since we all have kids now). I already see in a lot of posts that we share the same interests, so I hope I can add my 2 cents worth of wisdom.
See you soon,
Chaoz

Welcome both of you, enjoy your time here; we do!!

Hello! I'm Kate - new here. I like MMO and RPG games. My favourite are: WOW, Skyrim and The Witcher 2 ;)

Hello and welcome. The only MMO which has a lot of traction here is DDO, though there is a scattering of people who admit to playing others. :) Enjoy your visits.

Hello everyone ,i just registered i've been playing rpgs for years , it's my favorite genre of games i really like the forum so far :D :D
My fav rpg's so far are : The Witcher 1&2,Dragon Age origins,Dark Souls,Divine Divinity,Divinity 2

Welcome all. Jump in and share. You will find very knowledgeable people here willing to help if needed.

A hearty welcome from St. Louis, Mo to Someone (Kate) and Avernus! There is a crazy mix of folks here at the Watch and I'm sure you will fit right in.

Hallo from Queens, New York (City), and sometimes Williamsburg, Brooklyn! Long time lurker etc etc. As you can tell from my profile I'm a fan of Sierra's Quest for Glory series :) Currently playing The Secret World...I've been into CRPGs since the early 90's, and have derived nothing but entertainment and edification from my time spent browsing rpgwatch XD

Hail and salutations. Registering more of our lurkers lately. Nice to have new faces and posters. Jump in and have fun. ;)

Enjoy yourself and be sure to grab Driftmoon since it will remind you of QFG.

Hello :)

Welcome, welcome to everyone I may have missed. If Corwin gives you any trouble let me know.....I keep a dead smelly fish around just to use on him. :cm: :slap:

Hello there. Good to have you here ... have fun :D.

Watching the princess, pibbur picks up the pie. Weighs it in his left hand, then his right hand, then his left hand again. Takes a bite here and there to improve balance. Estimates distance to target, local gravity and air pressure in order to calculate optimal angle and thrust. And then he throws it.

*SPLUT*

Welcome to the watch.

Pibbur, remembering fondly his days of the dragon.

Hi there! :D

I must confess I mostly play on console, involving games such as The Elder Scrolls games, Dragon age, Mass effect, recent fallout games and such. That said, my labtops limited hardware have resulted in me going back in time and enjoying older or less hardware demanding games such as Daggerfall, Baldur's Gate series, Icewind Dale, and Dwarf Fortress.

Everybody seems to be busy over Easter. Welcome to RPGWatch! :)

Back
Top Bottom