Drakensang Blacksmithing question

CarcusRex

Watchdog
I got instructions(recipe) for something called "Knife Butt" I think it was called. What it made was a Pommel. The description said that it was used to make the weapon easier to handle and the listed effect just said: Addition.

I thought I would be able to somehow add this to one of my melee weapons to improve/enhance it, but nothing doing. Can someone tell me how to use this thing?

Could it be one the pieces needed for a sword?

I see, thanks. Interesting... bet I'll need to up that blacksmithing talent a good bit.

You'll come across recipes for parts which must then be assembled for a bit bigger weapon.

You'll come across recipes for parts which must then be assembled for a bit bigger weapon.

except that you'll find all those parts inside barrels *insert my standard hatred towards stupid barrels comment here*. You only really need skill for the final combine

except that you'll find all those parts inside barrels *insert my standard hatred towards stupid barrels comment here*. You only really need skill for the final combine
Barrels? That's bad. I'm not too rigorous with those. The parts I found were looted from adversaries.

I thought I found some in chests and as loot, too, but that's too long away for me to surely to remember.

It's cave amoebas than have plenty if I remember well, not amoebas. Not sure.

Back
Top Bottom