Blackguards - Win an Early Access Deluxe Edition @RPGWatch!

Daedalic sent us no less than 10 Blackguards Deluxe Edition Early Access keys!

I have sent a PM to the winners. Please answer within 24 hours or we'll assume you don't want it.

w00h00 - congrats to all of the winners, now make sure to get out there and play the game and report back!

Congrats to the winners :)
Looks like I'll have to buy the game myself, but I look forward to hearing your opinions about it before I pick it up!

No win, guess I'll have to buy it. Congratulations to the winners!

Congrats to the winners :)
Looks like I'll have to buy the game myself, but I look forward to hearing your opinions about it before I pick it up!

Same, a mini review would be great!

A couple of other threads already have impressions. I'm 35 hours in and I'm still having a lot of fun, although it's only a beta and the balancing is still off.

My very first impression - thanks once more for the key, I never win anything - is that this is a game I'm going to be in love with. Not really much to say, since I only played a couple of maps so far, but it's got tactical, turn-based combat on a hex grid and a party of vagabonds and miscreants with plenty of skills, spells, stasts and abilities to spend on. What more can a person want? I'm not looking forward to the story, particularly, at a - once again - very first glance - seems like it could be the same old cliched stuff, but I'm leaving a window open to be surprised by a plot twist or a dozen. Kinda of a bummer to be fair, the title and description make it out like we (the party) would be the if not flat out, at least pretty evil, but it seems we're far from it. As longs as there's an entertaining variety of baddies and locations, I'm good.

That enough for a first impressions?

Bleh, maybe the game will go on sale for more than 10% off during this winter sale.

Because of the Temple of Elemental Evil.

Highly underrated game with one of the best D&D combat systems ever, if not THE best.

Two winners didn't answer my PM. I'll contact two other random participants. Please check your PMs in a few minutes. You have 24 hours to claim your prize.

I have contacted two more lucky forum members. Please check your PMs!

Back
Top Bottom