The Witcher - September Release Date Set for Enhanced Edition

magerette

Hedgewitch
The official site for CDProjekt's cRPG The Witcher, announces that a release date for all language versions of the Enhanced Edition is set for the second half of September, 2008:
CD Projekt RED would like to announce that the release date of The Witcher Enhanced Edition has been finally set. Consequently, the vastly improved edition of the acclaimed CD Projekt RED’s magnum opus has been set for the first half of September 2008. Setting the release date for September results from the requirement of polishing all ten language versions and releasing The Witcher Enhanced Edition in all languages at the same time. The Enhanced Edition by itself will be a deluxe one, containing a lot of additional content not available in the basic version of the game.

The exclusive edition of The Witcher apart from the game dvd will also consist of a video dvd, a bonus materials dvd (among all D’jinni the adventure editor and 2 official adventures “The price of neutrality” and “Side effects”), the game soundtrack as well as a music cd with music inspired by the game. The new content and improvements will be available to registered users of the game free-of-charge.
More information.

I'd prefer xbox version instead of this. High-profile PC gaming looks kinda...not dead yet, but hardly worth the trouble of buying expensive video cards, and the likes of Eschalon and Geneforge run perfectly on laptops and slim mediacenter-type PCs.

Xbox is half-dead to me until:
- xbox games are as as cheap as PC games aka cost 20€ less. Currently xbox games cost 55€ and thats just too much (PC games 34€)
- xbox is as silent as my PC
- xbox doesnt break down
- all xbox games have keyboard and mouse control equal to gamepad one
- all xbox games have moddability up to the level of pc games
- you can play old console and pc games with xbox

The cost of five XBOX games is equal to the cost of five PC games and new PC graphics card.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom