Unofficial Patch 1.5 released!

Wesp5

Unofficial Patcher
You can find it here: http://www.patches-scrolls.de/precursors.php#tp15

Changelog:

v1.5 28.08.2011
----
Removed double line about Dust package and Clatz cell key after use.
Continued improving translation, names and similar inconsistencies.
Added zoom and range indicators to binoculars, thanks to The Silver.
Fixed directions to the mediator on Reandore and some NPC factions.
Increased cost of the BBK mediators and made Kasterly a Free Trader.
Hopefully fixed possible cutscene crashes by including sndlist.dat.
Included HUD improvements and missing icons, thanks Shepard_the_3rd.

There is a second mediator at reandore in case it wasn't doscovered yet, if you start for the free traders you find him at the first mission at the skull runis NW of the map, he called Rick too and looks same like the other guy sitting on top of the ruined warehouse south of the map (as per attached shot)

Attachments

• Precursors 2011-08-10 14-14-37-77.jpg
    Precursors 2011-08-10 14-14-37-77.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 79
There is a second mediator at reandore in case it wasn't discovered yet, if you start for the free traders you find him at the first mission at the skull runis NW of the map, he called Rick too and looks same like the other guy sitting on top of the ruined warehouse south of the map (as per attached shot)

Interesting info, they probably provided one on each side so you wouldn't need to fight through to the other side just to get to the mediator. Now did they really forget to add one to Gli or is he just still to be found hidden somewhere?

thats probably the reason but the other Rick at the south can be reached even though you're troubled with the one or the other faction, what about GLI, did you create a mediator onto that planet as per the recent topic? searching for it is like for a needle in the haystack, inside the forrest it almost is impossible and he could be anywhere even inside the bigger trees, also it was better with boiling point where you had to "lift" the fog of war and easier to remember where you've been and where not yet.

what about GLI, did you create a mediator onto that planet as per the recent topic?

Not yet. I don't have a suitable NPC. Any suggestions? Is there a neutral place or would we need two mediators there too?

just one on GLI should be sufficient as long it stays in a neutral place like in the forrest areas

Who would you suggest, and where could he be found? I think it should be either an obvious place or someone would need to point him out.

Is there a way for you to create some sort of speech replacement for the dialogues?

I mean replace the default speech file with shorter length version so we don't have to sit through the NPC talking to get next line of dialogue? (or just add skip to next dialog option by mouse clicking)

Right now it's painful to click every vendor and listen to their ramblings over and over. Let's not forget the fact that they aren't speaking English anyway and I am done reading the text in like 2-3 seconds while they spend an eternity just blabbing on.

Is there a way for you to create some sort of speech replacement for the dialogues?

Not that I know off, but using the escape key skips right to the end of the speech.

Wow really? WTF were they thinking?

That will do I guess. Saves me from headache. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom