Dark Souls II - New DLC Released

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
From Software announces in the following press release the first DLC for Dark Souls II called Crown of the Sunken King is now available for purchase.
FROMSOFTWARE TAKES PLAYERS TO THE DANKEST, DARKEST DEPTHS IN THE DARK SOULS II WORLD WITH CROWN OF THE SUNKEN KING DLC

As if the regular obstacles, enemies, and bosses presented in Dark Souls™ II were not enough to cause gamers to cry for their mommies; FromSoftware today unleashes Crown of the Sunken King the first chapter in it’s The Lost Crowns DLC trilogy for DARK SOULS II. Each chapter is specifically designed to enhance, challenge, and bring players to their knees as they experience the peril that is awaiting them in the DARK SOULS II The Lost Crowns trilogy.

Stalwart fans of DARK SOULS II will want to immediately head over to the PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Marketplace, or STEAM to purchase and download this newest chapter in the unyielding Dark Souls franchise. Players that are brave enough to take on this arduous journey will find new environments, enemies, traps, and bosses to conquer as they embark on a journey to reclaim the crowns that Drangleic’s King Vendrick once owned. Crown of the Sunken King features an entirely different world within the DARK SOULS II universe, where stepped pyramids span a vast underground cavern and death lays in wait around every corner.

DARK SOULS II’s Crown of the Sunken King DLC is available today for Xbox Live Marketplace and will be out on 23/07 for STEAM® and PlayStation®Network. Each individual chapter of The Lost Crowns trilogy will be available for purchase in Europe and Australasia via the PlayStation®Network, Xbox Live Marketplace, and STEAM®. The STEAM and PlayStation®Network season passes encompassing all three chapters of The Lost Crowns trilogy are available from now on!
Since they provide no links you can buy the DLC on Steam here.

More information.

I'm excited, but I want to wait until all three DLC are out.

Same here, I'm far to busy at work to play anything right now anyway.:-/

Back
Top Bottom