Gothic 3 Deleting old save games

titus

Substitute Shinigami
Original Sin 2 Donor
I want to delete a bucn of old saved games because It is becoming a long list and takes longer to load but if I have to do this one by one it will take an eternity.
is it possible to delete some straight from the installmap? or could this corrupt the others or give problems otherwhise?

an other question wich probably belongs to the spoiler section :
can you summon a demon and have a friendly companion like diego who follows, without them starting to fight each other?

Yes, just go to My Documents, make a Gothic 3 Backup Save folder, and cut/paste the savegames you want to remove into the backup folder (always nice to have in case you need it). If you decide you don't want it at all, just delete it.

I doubt it, considering how NPCs react to each other, but you never know untill you try.

i normally use WinRAR to create an archive of the whole savegame folder then delete the individual save games starting from the oldest. btw, they come in pairs - *.g3sav & *.g3savdat.

i once had the Orc from Silden tagging along with me into Nordmar but the Orc was attacked by Nordmarians (Wolf Clan, Fire Clan, etc). but i've summoned creatures (mostly golems) and there was no trouble with other NPCs.

Back
Top Bottom