Any reviews for Remanum?

fengzi597

Watcher
Just saw this from: http://www.remanum.com
The next content update will be released on 2nd May 2012! Together with the already announced introduction of the new feature of the "Settlements", we will also release a couple of other improvements and bugfixes.
Remanum.JPG

Currently my PC can’t download any new game and I am so bored of constantly attacking people in mmos. Aftering knowing that it is a F2P browser strategy MMO, the core gameplay of which lies in trading goods and engaging in various political machinations in the Roman Empire, I am considering to give it a shot.

Has anyone here played this game? Any first hand review will be appreciated.

Does anyone wanna help me? Thanks!

As you can see from the traffic, the Watch doesn't really have many MMO-focused players, so I'm not sure why you felt the need to bump your thread after 7 whole hours. Anyway, if anyone has tried it, I'm sure they'll weigh in but I wouldn't hold your breath.

As you can see from the traffic, the Watch doesn't really have many MMO-focused players, so I'm not sure why you felt the need to bump your thread after 7 whole hours. Anyway, if anyone has tried it, I'm sure they'll weigh in but I wouldn't hold your breath.

It seems not many gamers are playing this game. I could not find many reviews about it. So I ask for help.

Still no. I will have to check it out through google.

Back
Top Bottom