RPGWatch Feature: Let's Play AoD! #2

Corwin said:
Yes, this isn't the Codex where articles get ripped just because they're there!!:biggrin:
Yes, it seems like you left some of your less mannered readers over at the 'dot.:)
(It's the thread that got me reading the codex, anyone witch such stupid critics has to be good right? Though in hindsight I realise that most of the people in that thread were probably codexers out for a laugh...)

Anyway, the game is looking great, keep the LP's coming! I think people can avoid the spoilers themselves and they are a lot more convenient in this form than in the thread over the Iron Tower forums.

I think the moment VD chose to stop the Let's play thread was well chosen, so I see no problem showing the rest of what was shown there in the neat format here. Especially since the last part had some of the best moments, gameplay wise. Spoiler warning applies, but that should be up to the reader. I'd definitely like to see the whole thing on the watch.

I very rarely even look at the 'dot anymore. Am I missing much?

I haven't looked in about a year. I don't think so!!

I kind of assumed that there was no interest (for many reasons, including the spoiling nature of the articles), considering the low response, but if that's not the case, I can have the next article ready in a few days.

I, for one, certainly enjoyed the first two and would appreciate a third.

I rarely look at RPGDot now - I like it much more here. :)

I guess I thought i'd chip in as well.. I usually lurk silently and just read (like many others I suppose), but I just wanted to say that Im really looking forward to hear more about AoD. In fact I would probably already have pre-ordered the collector's edition if I had seen the option somewhere :p.

Back
Top Bottom