Gothic 3 Gothic 3: City attack problem

Fallentemp

Traveler
Okay. . i've Liberated Braga. and i went onto Mora'Sul. did all those quests 75% rep such such Got the Robes of Adanos. Ring. Well now ima get the crown! well after i was in the temple to talk to Gonzoles well he says "Bad news. i can not take any risks anyone invloved in this will die" or something he attacks me as well of the rest of the city. Killed them all Liberated the place. GOt the key from him and Kurt. got the crown. well i headed back to Trelis to finish a few things there. Well i Teleported there and the guards attack me for no reasson? as well for the rest of the Citys in Mertona. . aswell as the Desert citys? this a bug or is there something i need to do?

If you liberate too many cities and then talk to the leaders, they'll announce that you've gone too far and make everyone that follows them hostile towards you. The cities in Myrtana should not be hostile though since they are lead by the Orcs and not the Hashishin, but the few Hashishin you find there (like the ones in Trelis) will also attack you just like the guys in the desert.

Well. . i walked into another city "Faring" Guards attack me, Tried another "Geldurn" same thing. . every city in the starting zone the orcs attack me. Guess no choice but to destroy it all and head to Nordmar and see what will happen there.

Did you free any of the Orc cities? The Orcs will attack just like the Hashishin if you free several cities in Myrtana and then talk to an Orc leader.

Sounds to me like you should just side with the Rebels and Nomads, and do all their quests and get the best armor from them. :)

Indeed, i would calculate from forum posts over several years that a vast majority of first time G3 players have attempted liberation of non-hostile occupations as soon as they possibly could and have suffered the consequeces, although quite the opposite should become obvious after further attemps at G3 completion.

Back
Top Bottom