World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston.

Those cigs make it look like a set up? They are all in straight lines and none of them is even half-smoked.

Ive seen som really trashy pics of somones department but cant find the pics...the trashes were weist high.

Holy sheepshit, I'm surprised the place didn't spontaneously combust.

Good Godfrey Daniels! How hard is it to throw away the empty fast food containers? Hope they got a security deposit out of the residents--when they move out the clean-up will take a month.

I've heard about worse then that -> the brother of my uncle (no uncle of mine) told me about an appartment he bought in Antwerp. There was shit and pee in every room lying on the floor. You could hardly breath in it, he said.

I kinow of a few cases of people illegally keeping too many dogs and/or cats in an appartment.
In the few cases I read of this, the appartment was repoirted to be a mess, too.

We had a building here that was condemmed that didn't have too many animals in it, but too many dead and half eaten cats in it. Guess they didn't feed their cats so they started cannibalizing other cats. It also had the heaps of trash and other crud. Think the bathtub was used as a giant litter box also, and was half full. The code enforcers said that the stench was horrible. Just opening the front door would be enough to practically knock you out.

I have seen a lot of afwull exemples of apartment and houses but this is too much. Even so much that I think it is fake

I am wondering about the cigs myself, just look too set up, but the rest of the mess is enough to make anyone sick. Hope the health department gets a look and goes over there. Sick, just sick.

That is disgusting, particularly the bathroom. Where do they pee- there's so much crap everywhere they couldn't get to to the loo.

On the floors or in those cups all over?

Ewwww! Thanks for the imagery. My other half if drinking Mountain Dew at the moment. Now it justs looks like radioactive wee to me.

I hope the cats aren't dead. If they are I hope the SPCA prosecute.

:lol: Sorry Kalya..........try to forget I said it. lol

I thought my place was messy, but it's nothing compared to that. Plus what did she do to her computer? That's just wrong. How hard is it to throw trash in a trash can and put the cigarette butts in the trash. I'm not even going to talk about the bathroom. Thinking about it is making me sick. My god woman, get a trash bag and some lysol STAT.

I would love for them to find her and send her butt to jail for animal abuse. There are supposed to be two cats in there somewhere. Those poor cats. Cats are survivors so maybe they got out of there before she left, probably not though since she more than likely doesn't give a rats ass about them and just left them in there when she took off.

My friend is a tax inspector. When she was about to take part in her first house search, one of the 'regulars' offered her a pair of gloves. At first she thought, 'what a poser'... then they entered the house, and she was sooo glad to have the gloves.
She's seen some really messy, dirty and yucky houses by now, but I doubt they could compare to the one shown here :).

Back
Top Bottom