Pricewatch!

FC4 is on daily deal on uPlay store and is discounted 60%.
Which means the gold edition full game without cut out content with price of 90€ (yes, you see it right) is now 36€.

This is how it looks - you get so called season pass for zero bucks, which is a scam and should have been free from the beginning:
pic.jpg

Promised to post again when it returns, well, it's again offered, remember it's a daily deal and tommorow it won't be there with the same percentage drop:
http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_IE/pd/productID.304176900/sac.true

A new Borderlands Humble Bundle is now being offered.

Humble Borderlands Bundle

Hoard the Borderlands. Let the looting begin with the games themselves and loads and loads of DLC. Pay what you want for Borderlands, Borderlands: The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned, Borderlands: Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot, and Borderlands: The Secret Armory of General Knoxx. Pay more than the average price, and you'll also receive Borderlands 2, Borderlands 2: Psycho Pack, Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Pack, Borderlands 2: Creature Slaughterdome, and a Humble Store 75% off Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel coupon. Pay $15 or more, and you get all of that plus Borderlands 2 Season Pass, Borderlands 2: Headhunter 5: Son of Crawmerax, Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2, and a 2K Store 25% off merch coupon.

So it's Borderlands DLC bundle?
I'll skip it and wait for the next games bundle.

So it's Borderlands DLC bundle?
I'll skip it and wait for the next games bundle.

You get the games (Borderlands 1 & 2) and a bunch of horse armor ... and a discount coupon for The Pre-Sequel to drop it to $15. Not a bad price, just don't like the idea of selling us a coupon. Why not put up a $20 tier? I'd sooner do that.

You get the games (Borderlands 1 & 2) and a bunch of horse armor … and a discount coupon for The Pre-Sequel to drop it to $15. Not a bad price, just don't like the idea of selling us a coupon. Why not put up a $20 tier? I'd sooner do that.

You actually get some proper expansions. All 3 of the borderlands 1 DLCs gives you a large chunk of new content (not big enough to be worthy of a standalone expansion, with the possible exception of Secret Armory, which was excellent). As for the Borderlands 2 DLC, the proper expansions are in the $15 tier, but they are actually really good.

Yeah, but I agree with txa that it all smacks of rather heavy promotion for the newest Borderlands game, which is a bit at odds with the Humble Bundle ethos.

Still, it's a lot of game for your money, so worth grabbing if you like that sort of thing (I found both Borderlands games rather tedious, but I know they're enjoyed by many).

Still, it's a lot of game for your money, so worth grabbing if you like that sort of thing (I found both Borderlands games rather tedious, but I know they're enjoyed by many).
I found them to be a lot better in multiplayer. There is something very satisfying about taking down a big monster together with 2 friends. Of course, painting all cars pink and hearing one of them complain loudly about it did not make things worse…
And that also inspired me to make this thing (playing with the same friend who complained about my Borderlands cars)

You actually get some proper expansions. All 3 of the borderlands 1 DLCs gives you a large chunk of new content (not big enough to be worthy of a standalone expansion, with the possible exception of Secret Armory, which was excellent). As for the Borderlands 2 DLC, the proper expansions are in the $15 tier, but they are actually really good.

Cool ... I know I have the Borderlands 1 expansions, but didn't spend as much time with Borderlands 2 ... might have to check back in with it.

Joxer,

Is Bard's Tale android version localized (aka translated to foreign languages) ?

It says that it supports English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Korean, and Polish

It says that it supports English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Korean, and Polish

:(

Not PT-BR

:(

Thank you for the answer.

LOL
Because every single time I vomit on phonegames someone comes and says phonegames are their great excuse not to socialize, I pointed a freebie to them.
I won't be playing this one.

For those who don't have android phone but want to play this game in this shape, grab it then install on a free android emulator (Bluestacks), it should work.
Basically, over here, I suggest to people to buy either the cheapest androidphone, windowsphone or secondhand iPhone, to avoid tablets, pods and pads like a plague, and if they are dying to play phonegames, just to use emulator on PC. And now I suggest the same to all of you.

Why would I want scamware crap phone games.

Phones can never run complex games like drakensang so even for free I don't want that crap.;)
And here you are obviously talking about something that you have absolutely no clue about (why would you do that?). I have several hex-based tactics games on my phone that are more complex than drakensang in terms of mechanics.

OK ... again, enough nonsense!

This is PRICEWATCH - reporting deals. joxer reported on a freebie deal that included The Bard's Tale, the port of the inXile PC game that plays fairly well on tablets. That is a reasonable thing to post and might be helpful for many members.

Back
Top Bottom