Ground Control 1&2 - Released on Steam

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Rebellion announced they have released Ground Control 1&2 on Steam.
Ground Control leads the charge as Rebellion deploy strategy classics onto Steam

The beloved and critically acclaimed Ground Control series is available now on Steam for the first time. Sniper Elite studio Rebellion has published Ground Control Anthology - which includes the original Ground Control and its Dark Conspiracy expansion - and Ground Control II: Operation Exodus on Steam, bringing the series’ classic mix of real-time strategy and action to a whole new audience of commanders.

Both games are available separately, or you can buy them together for less in the Ground Control Collection. And for the first week of release, you can pick up any of Ground Control Anthology, Ground Control II: Operation Exodus and Ground Control Collection at a 10% discount.

In the far future of the Ground Control series, mega-corporations have taken to the stars to fight over colonized planets. Your task is to lead armies of advanced ground and air units onto the terrains of distant worlds, and fight for control as war threatens to overwhelm the universe.

Ground Control Anthology is available now for $4.49 / £3.59 / €4.49. Ground Control 2: Operation Exodus is available at the same price. Ground Control Collection is priced at $8.09 / £6.29 / €8.09.

Rebellion will continue to publish classic strategy titles on Steam this summer, with Empire Earth, Empire Earth II, Empire Earth III and Lords of the Realm III all due for release soon.

Some quality RTS with Empire Earth coming soon as well. I'd be curious to know if they aged well.

Some quality RTS with Empire Earth coming soon as well. I'd be curious to know if they aged well.
I have the GOG version of Empire Earth 1&2. The only problem is a few graphic errors, and the low screen resolution. Hopefully they fix them the new Steam versions.

Last edited:
I once tried it, but couldn't suceed over the first ? mission. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom