Good day, gentlemen

No, for either breaking our rules, or for having sig links which resemble those of spambots. We do not permit offensive sigs, so save them for the Codex.

What if I, as an atheist, find your signature offensive?

Anyway, how could you find this offensive?
BLOBERT said:
BRO GIVE YOUR COUSIN A CARDBOARD BOX IF HE CAN'T MAKE AN RPG OUT OF HIS IMAGINATION FUCK HIS FAGGOT CONSOLTARD DOG FUCKER SELF

He doesn't seem to know why he was banned or at least doesn't seem to fully understand why.

* So it's was the signature? That seems a bit extreme.

Last edited:
A few of them talked on the Codex about swinging by the Watch and causing trouble. I guess some of them actually felt the need to do it. *yawn*

I find you guys offensive.

Not causing trouble, just seemed strange to ban someone before even making their first post.

A few of them talked on the Codex about swinging by the Watch and causing trouble. I guess some of them actually felt the need to do it. *yawn*

Yeah, we're really rocking the boat. It's total madness!?!

Codexers are spambots, I say!

That said, I sell theese fine watches.

Banning people is the privilige of the site owner.

I'm not sure more needs to be said.

It is all about making a good first impression..... after that things become a bit more flexible in my humble experience.....

You banning bros for fun, now? :'(
We're banning anybody that resembles a spambot. I noticed you have a place for crying about stuff like that on the codex. Amazing...

^ We have feelings to you know... No need to tread on us just because we're weaker and stupidererer than you. Have you no soul? :(

Yes. One might even call it.. Fascist.

yeeahh.png

^ we have feelings to you know… no need to tread on us just because we're weaker and stupidererer than you. Have you no soul? :(

yeeahh.png
l
10 PRINT "NO! YOU ARE JUST A COMPUTER!"
20 GOTO 10
RUN
l

I've been blocking spammrs for a few years now.

Some look like spmmers, others completely not.

I don't like spammers who look like completely normal persons. And yes, I have actually witnessed some of them.
And I predict bots tht act like completely normal humans … Like ELIZA, for example.
Perhaps spamming ( I mean, the development of spam-bots) will force the development of social interaction AI in robotics ?

Some of what I've learned can be found here : http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5806

A conspiracy theorist, by the way, could think of provocation - provoking a banning to have a reason to rant about it afterwards.

I guess the most ironic thing here is that poor Reject was banned for having a signature that is a sarcastic jab at the RPGCodex.

Hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom