Dragon Age - Collector's Edition and Preorder PR

Way off topic, but something's been bugging me for a long time. Why do the idiots put 11111111 at the end of a word? It makes no sense. I can sorta understand making up your own language with phonics. R zo KEWL makes sense in a lame sorta way, but the 111111111s?

It's actually quite easy to figure it out, skavenhorde. Press the exclamation mark/number one key while holding the shift key - you'll type this: "!". Now, lift your finger from the shift key and you'll type this: "1". Easy, no? :)

I think it's because sometimes when using many exclamation marks and (!!!!!!!!!) you may let the Shift key earlier than the 1/! key and instead of an exclamation mark you get 1.
So the result is something like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Thanks. Now that's just lazy.

Making a word smaller to fit into text messages or whatnot at least makes some sense, but not bothering to hold down a shift key, lol.

Anyways thanks now I understand idiot language a little more :)

Way off topic, but something's been bugging me for a long time. Why do the idiots put 11111111 at the end of a word? It makes no sense. I can sorta understand making up your own language with phonics. R zo KEWL makes sense in a lame sorta way, but the 111111111s?

Yep - and the fact that I put a 'one' after the trail of '1's is to accentuate the point that it is beyond lazy and crossed into pure idiocy ... :D

I like going "Oh noes!!!111shiftone111". But I don't usually have a good reason to do so.

Most people don't go "YES!!1111oneoneleven" because they're lazy, but to make a point - this is how over excited youngsters end up writing when they're making comments. It has since been used by people who are actually capable of writing properly to emulate the excitement of some douche writing it, but forgetting to hold down the shift key.

So no, they don't use 1 as a simple replacement for !, due to being lazy.

It has since been used by people who are actually capable of writing properly to emulate the excitement of some douche writing it, but forgetting to hold down the shift key.

Or by people who emulate people who are capable of writing properly to emulate....

:harl:

Back
Top Bottom