Project Phoenix - Game Update

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
It has been three months since my last update for the funded JRPG Project Phoenix. The games developer Creative Intelligence Arts has a bunch of new updates.

The most imporant update is a new video of the games early Demo.

More information.

Hopefully at least this one gets made, if we end up not having Unsung Story...

Hopefully at least this one gets made, if we end up not having Unsung Story…

Do you think Unsung Story is in trouble for some reason? I know we have yet to seen any ingame footage or screenshots for it… but based on how harshly people often judge early alpha footage of video games it may be very wise for them to hold off on that until things look close to what they intend for the the final release. At least Playdek has been pretty good at doing regular KS updates.. They just had a nice long update a month ago… Which is more than I can say for A LOT of the other KS RPGs I've backed.

I didn't back Project Phoenix because the RTS esque battle system they had described didn't sound like my cup of tea and the concept art was a bit too cutesy / cartoony for my liking. And am pretty sure I made the right call… but am glad to see they're making progress anyway.

Thisgame collected more than a million on Kickstarter in 2013., is now being delayed to 2018.:
http://kotaku.com/rpg-that-raised-1-million-on-kickstarter-in-2013-gets-1747383244

It was planned to be iOS and Android game, as you probably guessed I refused to put even a penny into it. Lucky me. :)

Anyway, the project gets regular updates so it's not that it's dead or developers took the money then ran away without a trace. It's just… 5 years needed for a phonegame? Cmon.

Back
Top Bottom