The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Just checked all of the guild ship amenities and found out that the Acid Shrine has only 4 days left.

My real life plans are currently so that I'll be going to Berlin next week, and that means that I won't be online that week.

I did The Chronoscope with my Cleric yesterday - and he barely survived. Unfortunately at least 1 member of that raid was level 20 so that I didn't get any xp at all. That's bad.
But at least I've got the Gem Of Many Facets, the "Sword Of Time" or how it is called, an a "Helmet Of Frost", or how it is called, part of the Abishai set which you can farm there.
The PUG was neither bad nor good. Intermediate, but not too efficient, but we did it nevertheless, although we were beaten hard. Most of the group really consisted of levels 6 (me) or 7 to 10 or 11. We were I think 12 people. I fear that the dungeon scaling came into effect because of at least 1 of us being level 20.

Now every one of my chars has that Gem. ;)

Leader should have posted level limit, and then enforced it on that one. I would be the scaling did mess up the hits and as you know, xp.

Chronoscope is usually soloed by 1 or 2 high levels, with several others filling in. I've never seen an at-level run. I've soloed it on Mirys, when she was a l20 FvS.

However, my monk was able, at level, to fight through and get three soulstones solo against a large group of mobs.

Raids do not scale. They are balanced around 12 man groups. Running 1 or 11 is the same as 12.

Well, I meant with "scaling" the differences between levels, but I'm not too familiar with this scaling effect anyway - so I assume that you are right.

Which has sausages, humans, spiders and rats, that's aboooooooout it

Last edited:
New Free Item Of The Week :

August 3-9
Lesser Guild Renown Elixir
Use Coupon Code LGRE54
1/Account

I'll be away until next Friday from tomorrow mid-day on.

And I fear that next week I'll have to do too many things - so please don't count on me then.

Have fun. ;)

Alrik

I'm actually a member of The Silver Legion on Cannith!! :)

Don't forget to do a skype update this week some time. It may not be the issue but that is the first thing their support team says can cause problems. And the main one they say.

Quick reminder that I'll be out this week for visiting parental units.

No excuse, where are your priorities man! :)

If I'm not available to referee between my parents and my spouse, there might not be a roof over my head at the end of the session. You know those pictures that always hit the news after a tornado where's a foundation, rubble, and a lone piece of furniture that's somehow untouched? That'd be me at my computer desk, still waiting on Corwin to catch up to the rest of us. ;)

I think Alrik said he would be away as well. I'll be on dial-up this week, but either of my 18's should be fine depending on what others are running.

I think CM is on the edge of 18 on Testy, and I still have Mureall the Monk to fill in since Mirys will most likely be 20 by then. I think it's either that or 21+ characters, since neither JM nor Peter have anyone in the 16 range available.

2k from 18 and should have that by Friday if RL does not get in the way. Don't remember what Trevor has but thinking he has a 20 plus as well right?

Back
Top Bottom