What? Is some mod perma-hovering over this thread? Posts go down within seconds.

That's great to hear :-D

And well, I can always read them later, and now with New Year's Eve and all the stuff around it I can imagine you wouldn't have much time for an update, anyway. You're doing an amazing job with your LPs, btw.

Thx. :3

Damn 10 char limit.

Thoth
image.php

Sentinel

Sentinelclasstransp.png

bBRO OKAY NOW I WANT TO BE A SENTINEL WHAY DO I HAVE TO DO

THIS MIGHT TURN OUT OKAY

OH YEAH I EVEN LIKE JEWISH PEIOPLE I WORKED WITH ONE ONCE HE WAS COOL

Sentinels don't post in caps lock. Try to remain calm when you post, no need to shout.

I think I recall you from the codex, Blobert. Are you the one that likes Arma2 a lot?

You offend me and my entire people (I'm Jewish)

So in the end it all comes down to Butthurt Detected. Never saw that one coming.

Now see? By stating he's Jewish he's already stepped up his game.

Bravo.

For Christ's sakes people, Thot says hes jewish, claims the codex is a hivemind, holds his custom title up high and thinks the codex is solely based on insults and hateful remarks. Did you guys fail your perception check that badly ? Its an obvious troll trying to get a (very easy) rise out of you all.
Of course, I'm a bit drunk at this point, so its possible that I'm the one falling for the trolling of both sides or - insanely enough - both sides are being serious in their replies.

So in the end it all comes down to Butthurt Detected. Never saw that one coming.

I'm also offended by the lack of sensible RPG discussion which was the reason I bothered with the site in the first place.

But yeah, I'd say my people suffered enough not to have to take shit from some internet losers. Oops! Now I'm stooping to your level.

Make no mistake username-that-I-won't-repeat, I'm very serious. Why you're even allowed such a name is beyond me. REPORTED.

On some other unrelated stuff, what's your opinion of this particular processor and motherboard? Discuss!!

• GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+
  • AMD Phenom II X6 1100T

You going for a WoW box or something? AMD's dead, brother. Go with an Intel.

I'm still waiting my Recettear gift :(

You and other people. Can you believe that I was about to update my list and sort out the winners (Recettear has a few contenders) when I was greeted by DU's troll homepage? I'd try to organise it again but it seems that not everyone moved to WatchwITZ, so I guess we'll all have to wait for the return of the Kodex, and hopefully my old thread.

And why are you in México? Specifically where are you?

Vacations, simply. I'm in Guadalajara right now.

Also, Gragt. If you aren't gonna use that coupon, I sure could. Always wanted to try DI MP, but not willing to pay any full price for it.

EDIT: Before someone asks - Yes, there is a steam discount for DI on right now. A full 90p off the original price. :lol:

Not gonna use it, so you can have it if you want, but it's a 25% coupon and DI had 33% off now, so I'm not sure you're making a deal. It's also the kind that will be valid only after the winter sale. But if you really want it, be my guest.

@ Chaton Noir

Oh! It! Is! On!

Last edited:
In The Ghetto
On a cold and gray Chicago mornin
Another little baby child is born
In the ghetto
In the ghetto
And his mama cries
because if there's one thing that she don't need
it's another little hungry mouth to feed
In the ghetto
In the ghetto

So what the fuck is a Sentinel anyhow?

Also I'm Jewish too, the Codex hates all equally.

I believe everyone's perfectly aware Thoth is a troll. Everyone's just having some fun.

Back
Top Bottom