So, because someone has it worse or different, I shouldn't complain ?

I think that you and other Gypsies should fight to have those laws revoked. You should raise awareness about it in the world as much as you can.

The world is too busy playing skyrim, watching shitty american hollywood movies, listening to lady gaga, and dildoing themselves with consumerist culture, while vomiting in each others mouths and asking for more, to actually care about something relevant and/or thought intensive.

Fixed.
emot-smug.gif

Thanks. :)

How about I don't ?
Go on then…
Neither.
Wise of you not to answer to actual arguments, instead going ad infinitum with that "force your opinion down people's throats" thing

So, because someone has it worse or different, I shouldn't complain ?

I think that you and other Gypsies should fight to have those laws revoked. You should raise awareness about it in the world as much as you can.

How do you raise awareness to a monoculture that has been thus far completely disregarded, and relegated to the role of FOLK LORE. Guess what, you want a character that's kooky to the point of ridiculous, go for the Gypsy. You want a character that mystic but more in a cards and tarot way than an actual spell slinging powerful threat kind of way, go for the Gypsy. You want a con man running a circus, go for a Gypsy. Discrimination has become so prevalent that it's fucking pop culture now. It's not worth fighting off that long of a culture of aggressive and underhanded racism. Keep in mind, black slavery was a 400 year thing. The Gypsies being discriminated against, is PRACTICALLY protoeuropean. More than that, Roma culture is such a monoculture that it's kind of like why the Amish don't try and combat Amish stereotypes. It's a "You don't disturb our way of life, we really don't care about yours" issue for them.

Also, I'm not illegitimizing them, just saying I wouldn't want to hear them usually. If a Holocaust survivor tells one, it'll be different though than if someone else does. Same with Humor Against Aids jokes.

Grow thicker skin. The world would be a much better place if nobody got offended by things not expressly meant to offend, and you're not only guilty of it, you're openly parading it.

Give it some thought, and you might enjoy life a bit more, both offline and online.

Wise of you not to answer to actual arguments, instead going ad infinitum with that "force your opinion down people's throats" thing

Which arguments ?

All you said was :
In all seriousness, what the fuck do you expect coming to a codex thread? All you're doing is inciting us to make more jokes, we don't care about what we joke about and your arguments generally have moral issues tied to them

Not many arguments here, I thought.

Wish the Codex was up so I could complain about the Steam sale not being very good with Metro because the scheming jews behind Steam are trying to take our shekels.

I've been robbed only twice in my entire life, both time by gipsies.
Just last month a friend of mine was beaten up pretty badly by six gipsies. The reason? They were bored.

At least jews don't work this hard to have a bad reputation. If gipsies had their own country they would probably have bombed their neighbors and half the world if they could so thank you UN.

Still, Mexico has been good so far
So, how are the whores there? Melcar is the only poster to review them, and the other sexual tourists are too smart to go to Mexico

Grow thicker skin. The world would be a much better place if nobody got offended by things not expressly meant to offend, and you're not only guilty of it, you're openly parading it.

Give it some thought, and you might enjoy life a bit more, both offline and online.

Same could easily be said about people not offending on purpose in the first place.

"The world would be a much better place if nobody would offend others when they know what they would do or say would actually offend them."

How do you raise awareness to a monoculture that has been thus far completely disregarded, and relegated to the role of FOLK LORE. Guess what, you want a character that's kooky to the point of ridiculous, go for the Gypsy. You want a character that mystic but more in a cards and tarot way than an actual spell slinging powerful threat kind of way, go for the Gypsy. You want a con man running a circus, go for a Gypsy. Discrimination has become so prevalent that it's fucking pop culture now. It's not worth fighting off that long of a culture of aggressive and underhanded racism. Keep in mind, black slavery was a 400 year thing. The Gypsies being discriminated against, is PRACTICALLY protoeuropean. More than that, Roma culture is such a monoculture that it's kind of like why the Amish don't try and combat Amish stereotypes. It's a "You don't disturb our way of life, we really don't care about yours" issue for them.

It did take centuries for people to realize the blacks are also human beings who should be treated like others. They did fight for it though. You're saying Gypsies don't and wouldn't because it makes the issue real. Well, if there's a law that lets police take kids away, then the issues are already real.

Which arguments ?

All you said was :

Not many arguments here, I thought.
It's like asking the guys behind south park to tone their some of their jokes down because it is wrong to make jokes about certain subjects... allow everything or don't allow anything

[Vicissitude]

[Chimeristry]

Horrid Reality

All I gotta say and you know it's the most broken power in the game. Your reality for the next scene is that you don't have food, you're starving, and elders are starting to look tasty. Finally, all of a sudden, blood dripping from the elders neck, glorious glorious blood, test for frenzy, you're at -4 because for all intents and purposes you are at 0 blood.

Or if I wanna be tarded and really ram home how broken it is, And BOOM there's a sun in the sky, it deals ag as normal, and follows you around.

The elder powers are even more ridiculous.

And now this whole room is under the effects of my Horrid Reality. Oh that's a mighty nicsse Ellysssium you have there Mr. Non Anarch Camarilla Prince, would be a sssshame is ssssomething happened to it. ssssssssss

Same could easily be said about people not offending on purpose in the first place.

"The world would be a much better place if nobody would offend others when they know what they would do or say would actually offend them."

The key point here is on purpose. When I make a joke about jews I do it to make somebody laugh, not to offend you, yet you get offended anyway. It's your own fault, as I said. You psychologically indoctrinated yourself into getting offended by oven jokes when you could just... not. You'd think somebody who's aware of his own bias would actually try and correct himself, but alas, man is not a learning animal.

Conversely, when I expressly call you a draconian cunt, feel free to get offended. I will relish it.

Back
Top Bottom