After Reset - Kickstarter Relaunch

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Black Cloud Studios shared information in a new kickstarter update last week that I missed about the relaunch of their Fallout inspired RPG After Reset.

KS Reboot Preparations

We've reached 5000+ followers through Steam Early Access (SEA), and the amount of people who are waiting for our game really inspires us. Hurrah!

We made a big step forward toward the SEA release during May, and now we have almost all models for interior of the Gyes bunker for the prologue. We've also completed the character creation interface, we'll publish soon at Co-Founders section on our official forum. The latter of which inspired more lore about other species of the After Reset world that you will meet in the game: About the Species.

Beyond that we're also going to reboot our Kickstarter project for After Reset RPG prologue part on Kickstarter this July. As we sad earlier, we need $50k in total to make SEA release possible for early fall of 2014. Through direct pledges we've raised about $15k and thus we're going to set $35k as our initial goal, but we'll also have a few separate stretch goals.

If everything goes according to plan the SEA release of the After Reset RPG prologue will be available this September (before post-apoc strategy Wasteland 2 and epic RPG Dragon Age 3). For our Kickstarter and Direct backers this date will come earlier, of course.

As a part of our preparation for this reboot, we're going to be holding back on June developer updates so we can ramp things up during the campaign. This time we'll be prepared with updates to be revealed every day or day in a day. And, by tradition, our Co-Founders will still be able to see these updates on the VIP sub forum much earlier: Co-Founders' Lounge.

By the time you read this, I'm glad to report that we finished the script of the Fall of Gyes graphic novel and sent it to our volunteer testers. We're looking forward to hearing their impressions soon.

Another small pleasant news: as requested, at last we've created an off-topic sub-forum on our official forums. That can be found here: The Lobby (Off Topic)

And by the end of current news I must say due to increase of lore data we are desperately need extra editor/proofreader, US native, to help in polishing our texts for: news/updates, KS project rebooted, in-game lore, dialogs and storyline. If you feel fitted, please, write at my e-mail: mrnixon@afterreset.com

Thank for your support, friends, and stay tuned!
More information.

Big News! Such an excellent game, more promising than Wasteland 2. Can't wait till the campaign.

This time i am certainly backing this game !
The music and atmosphere are great. One time less McDonalds and this game is already paid for and alot more bang for the so called buck.

Guys, I'm so pleased to occasionally found such comments. You really inspire.

We work hard for 14-17h everyday to complete new build with decent quality I only accept :) Going to show you level of Gyes bunker, character creation with game mechanics, new exterior area of Great Desert... M.b. even melee combat gameplay, inventory, scheme of charsheet and, of course, atmosphere...

Beyond that we've prepared daily updates for fans and followers. Updates like:
- Character's Feats.
- UG Assistant Drones.
- Complete Line of UG Corps Uniforms.
- Human Races in After Reset RPG: Pastagers. Survivors. Deviants. Etc.
- Species in After Reset RPG: Biomass, Insects, Plants, Synthetics. Etc.
- Post-Apocalyptic Myths Busted.
And many other.

So, stay tuned, guys!

MrNixon do you have an ETA on the new kickstarter for after reset?

Sure. Smth between 1st and 10th of July.

The goal of the last campaign was unachievable, so I passed that one. But this time I'm going to pledge. Count me in. :)

Looks suprisingly good. I didn't expect to see a "real" RPG with great visuals and great mechanics combined. I really hope this one gets funded and delivers.

I was skeptical the first time around, and I remain so.

We'll see if the campaign manages to convince me, this time...

Thanks, people :)

Back
Top Bottom