QUIZGIRLS: RPG Dueling Sketch Card Interactive CCG Adventure Game

charlesartist

Traveler
I'm a published artist in the fields of comics, games, animation, and storyboards for commercials, but mostly in game development. I'm excited to announce that I started my own creator owned RPG inspired project. The first module is complete, totally free an ready to play:

QUIZGIRLS

PLEASE NOTE: Each game module is designed to be completed rather quickly. These are not long epic campaigns, just short adventurous skirmishes.

Quizgirls is an interactive CCG (collectible card game) Adventure where you interact with the art. The quiz and trivia battles provide the interactivity but there are no downloads or spammy signups necessary; it just uses ordinary browser technology.

quizgame001.jpg

You see the above image in the first battle when you use a mobile device. The entire site is mobile optimized, meaning you can enjoy it on your android, iphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer. Any device connected to the internet with a browser newer than 2008 or so.

sexypinup004_drawing.jpg

Here's a prelim drawing of the Curvy Crossbowman

I hope you enjoy the Game.

I invite suggestions on how I can improve the game modules, especially what I can do to gaining your interest in seeing and playing more.

Thank You :)

QUIZGIRLS

This is how the Curvy Crossbowman turned out:

sexypinup004.jpg

Curvy Crossbowman
2.5 x 3.5 inches
Mixed Media
Art Card Edition Original(ACEO) Sketch Card

Here is the preliminary drawing for one of the minions in the first Game Module:

7 Champions of the Fighting Guild

sexypinup006_drawing.jpg

Buxom Buccaneer Drawing
2.5 x 3.5 inches
colored pencils

And here is how the final art turned out...

sexypinup006.jpg

Buxom Buccaneer Drawing
2.5 x 3.5 inches
Mixed Media
Art Card Edition Original(ACEO) Sketch Card

sexypinup008_drawing.jpg

Bodacious Blacksmith preliminary drawing
2.5 x 3.5 inches
red colored pencil on bristol board

The Bodacious Blacksmith is a new player character in the quizgirls pantheon. She will not be a fighter, for the moment but I'm not ruling that out for future modules. She will provide a way for the player character to upgrade her items. Her first appearance will be in the upcoming second Dueling Sketch Card module.

Please come back soon when I will have the full color version posted.

The people The Chaos Cascade (Forum) would probably love it. ;)
I was a member there for a long time. It's a crazy forum filled with crazy comics and superheroes enthusiasts. ;)

Tried it. Question #1:
Which one of these is the first state to ratify the United States constitution?
Sorry, is this a boobs CC game or a history lesson?
Escaped right away.

I don't think any of the breasts are large enough. Can you make them bigger?

Back
Top Bottom