New KB Armored Princess trailers

leth

Sentinel
I am not sure how I feel about fighting such a cute boss, the Gremlin.;)

Just one more game that we will have to wait (agonizingly) for.

Count me in, even though I'm having doubts that this will be quite as good as King's Bounty was.

I don't see a reason to doubt. It's pretty much the same game engine with more features. Only differences are just sort-of cosmetic. Instead of 4 rage sources now you have one dragon with all the abilities combined (and more). Instead of 'wives' you have 'mercenaries'. Instead of a male protagonist you have a woman. More units, more abilities, more spells... I see nothing wrong.

I don't see a reason to doubt. It's pretty much the same game engine with more features. Only differences are just sort-of cosmetic. Instead of 4 rage sources now you have one dragon with all the abilities combined (and more). Instead of 'wives' you have 'mercenaries'. Instead of a male protagonist you have a woman. More units, more abilities, more spells... I see nothing wrong.

Well I've actually played it (demo) and I wasn't exactly blown away by what I saw. The inclusion of robots just seems very out of place in that setting. I also don't care for the dragon at all, it just doesn't have the same coolness factor that the Rage Spirits had. I'm not saying that it's not going to be good game, I'm just not allowing myself to get overhyped about it.

I agree - while KB was at the pinnacle of 2008 releases (certainly better than anything that won the 'bought' GOTY awards), this looks like 'something cool' but nothing more. Which isn't a bad thing, of course!

I want to try out the 3D glasses. I hope they really made this game in true 3D.

I found the preluding "advertisement trailer" of an action game with lots of KABOOM and explosions and shooting and what not EXTREMELY unfitting to this main video - and probably its audience as well.

What I also notice is that Amelie seems to now have blonde hair intead of black.

In some screenshots (I almost wrote "screamshots") she still has black hair, in others (newer ones ?) she has blone hair.

I wonder why this is. Is this a move towards the "western"/american audience ?
Is it possible to change her hair colours in the beginning of the game ?

I wonder because I liked her with black hair much more. It looks more ... serious, imho.

@ Alrik, I was under the impression that you can change your hair color somehow? This is pure speculation on my part though.

I don't remember, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom