CD Projekt RED - Respecting Fans

Hahhaha…
I'm not that young. But thanks.
While you were playing your games on (266? that's after 286 which was workin' on… what, 32Mhz? is it perhaps 585.9999999999… called Pentium because of the fail in the floatpoint table) PC crap boxes, I had my share of fantastic games on C64, and later Amiga.
But that is ancient history. I'm talking about present.

ok, well I don't know how you failed to remember then, that x86 PC games (not Amiga games et al) were much more complex than most of the games mentioned in this thread. Sure they didn't push the pixels, but the ipad is really actually somewhat overpowered in the rendering department. So how is it impossible to produce Master of Orion - quality AI on an iPad? ...which has probably already been done (Ascendancy) but hey let's pretend you know what you're talking about for a second.

I should add that I'm being rude and I'm relieved you can take a joke. ;) I mean I still think you're kinda talking out your ass, but... yeah I'll try to tone it down a touch ;)

286 was at 10mhz...

It's like arguing with one of those annoying help desk people who don't know a thing but follow a script of your problem when you phone in. Blinded by pure ignorance he will never see what is there in front of him.

Back
Top Bottom