Risen Does Patty Show Up?

Rills

Sentinel
So, yeah, I'm one of those late to the party players -- real late sometimes.

Anyway, I just rescued Patty from her imprisonment by Romanov. She tells me she will meet me at the beach near the secret entrance to Harbour Town.

1, First time I decide to use a teleport stone to the southern ruins and hoof it from there. I don't find Patty so I approached Romanov and crew thinking she would show up if there was fighting. I was attacked but no Patty. I got the map but no Patty.

2. So I reloaded and walked from the ruin to the Farm, slept overnight, got up and this time walked to the secret entrance thinking she might be there but no go. I walked the beach and still could not find her.

Does she show? Is this a bug? What am I missing? There is an option for her to follow me. Maybe I should have done it that way.

Thanks.

I've had that issue as well. These days I usually just follow her the entire way to make sure she gets there.

If I recall correctly, I managed to fix it somehow without having to reload. I don't know how though, I think I mainly just walked the actual distance several times back and forth and all of a sudden she was at the beach, being somewhere near Romanov's little "camp".

She won't be at the beach and I'm not sure where exactly she ends up after you unlock her. I forgot.
Try her tavern. Also you can try to locate her with the logbook, under trainers with some quest map open.

He's not talking about the initial encounter with Patty. He's talking about the one very late in the game, after she's been captured and held captive in the ruins along the west coast.

I'm talking about that too.
He killed Romanov, looted Steelbeard's treasure, got the map, got the key, unlocked the "jail" in the ruins, did some chitchat with Patty, gave her the map (IIRC), she left the room and now she is stuck somewhere.
I can't remember exactly where she is because I didn't need her anywhere any more, but I do remember seeing her somewhere after she was free.

Yeah, she's heading for the beach so she can confront Romanov, who's supposed to be near the camp fire outside the western entrance to town. I've never seen her actually go inside the town after she exited, but it might be worth a look I guess.

I always do that. Seems to be the only way to be sure she arrives.

I always do that. Seems to be the only way to be sure she arrives.

You're 100% right. It worked as I thought it would. The only thing else I can see that is a possibility is to kill Ramonov and party and return to her where I found her.

Now for a completely different question: How doe one make Levitation work crossing chasms, etc. correctly? I can go forward but when I go to climb up I inevitable fail and start descending.

Thanks.

Hold space. Don't overdo it, just where you need to fly a bit higher.

Worked joxer. Thanks. I am now facing the Titan. I enjoyed this game but why - WHY - do developers feel the need to have end bosses and/or game environments whose mechanics show up nowhere else?

I feel I have gone from a PC game to an arcade style game.

I believe the final boss was Deep Silver's idea as something like that was never seen in any other PB game. Turning a PC game into a phonegame is simply below their standards.

Yes, the ending is rather poor. However, the first half of the game is excellent, which is why I still find it strange that so much got changed in Risen 2. Not that Risen 2 was bad, but all the changes felt unnecessary.

Well I finally finished it and overall I think it was a good game and if I was to give it a score it would be 85%. After looking into Risen 2 I think I'll pass but R3 looks good. I just hope they don't have another end boss arcade style.

R2 definetly doesn't have a mini phonegame inside. For R3 it's still unknown.

Well I finally finished it and overall I think it was a good game and if I was to give it a score it would be 85%. After looking into Risen 2 I think I'll pass but R3 looks good. I just hope they don't have another end boss arcade style.

I actually liked Risen 2 more than Risen 1.

Back
Top Bottom