original art thread

Ammon777

Sentinel
I didnt see any art threads so I made one. I will start.

AMMON_DARKFALL_ART.JPG

So I was bored tonight and drew this in about 4 hours. I drew him in Painter 9 from scratch (not based on anything else).

Its based on a lil story, hehe. This guy is a newly-created vampire that was bitten by vampire a few days ago. You can see he was bitten on right side of his neck, some blood there but no holes. He is starting to decay, you can see the skin peeling away slowly, and if you look really good you can see some veins underneath that are hardening and reddish purple. He is palid like a corpse. His eyes are red because he has the wrath of the undead. I tried to make the skin and his hair convincing.

Since I havent done art for 10 years, I messed up a lil. Like his eyes are too high and some other stuff (like I forgot to make ears, and height of cheekbones are different, lol...). Not perfect but oh well.

I hope you like it.

If anybody else wants to post their art, this is the thread.

Last edited:
Evil Alien Head in Outer Space

evil_alien_space_head.JPG

lol. (took 5 minutes, based on previous pic)

chip.jpg

I did this, this morning. I didnt sleep. /yawn

demonic.JPG

I really, really like your vampire... and I'm not really into vampires in general!

sort of disturbing. I like it.

The last one would make a good Slayer album cover, but it would need a background of some sort. I think that flames all around it, done in that style of paint would be cool, or a sea of blood with hands grasping just above the surface or something cheery like that.

Thanks. Ya the last one is totally unfinished. I got bored so left it at that.

Yeah it would make a kewl Slayer album cover, lol.

I've satisfied my artistic urges for another 10 years, lol.

You´re some weird guy. Remind me that I never do a Vulcan mind fusion with you. ;)

Haha Vulcan mind meld with a schizophrenic, that would be funny.

I can see the trailer...

"Will Spock really go insane and abandon all logic and join the Klingon empire?

Will he respond to anti-psychotic medication afterwards? Is his human-side that susceptable to meds from the 2000's? Will he be sent to sick-bay?

Only Star Trek episode #7573 can answer those questions, and more! Dont miss this groundbreaking mind meld experiment!

Brought to you by:

Cheerios. Round. Crunchy. With Milk."

Here is the actual episode:

Captain's log. Stardate 43763.477-7548390.

Spock has mind-melded with Ammon, a schizophrenic from planet Earth. He has fallen into a deep comatonicblackmetal slumber and will not resusitate using our wakethehellupnow beamgun. Wait. He is now awake. He is going to say something. "Must... roll... a 20... before... hit points... hit... zero..." No wait, he fell back to sleep. Damn!

Back
Top Bottom