Trouble loading News Frontpage

It doesn't feel right to register now and make my first post to this thread, but your site has become a big part of my PC gaming life and it feels awful not to be able to see the News page. The "symptoms" are the same with Coar's. A blank white page every morning I try to access the site from the office PC. Fortunately, I can load the news page like before from the home computer. So it's not such a big deal for me, but i find it strange. The network administrator here in the office told me that he hasnt done any changes lately, so it must be something from your site. Forgive my english (its not my native language) and thanks in advance.

I can't reproduce this either but I've spent a little time cleaning up a little embedded html in the news posts just in case.

Which version of IE is that?

I think I figured out what might be causing it. I still don't have a clue as to why it only happens to a few and it is also not something that can be fixed that easily (if it is the cause of this at all).
Anyway, here is another try. Please let me know if it changes anything.

Myrthos, you rock!

The frontpage works for me now! I'm curious as to what was the cause.

Whatever you did, that worked.

News page works again :)

Since a few days there are times when I can't access the site at all … "… cannot be found …" is all I get. And I use Opera 10.01 .
On a second or third try everything suddenly works again - as usual.

All this makes me happy my career is not in the area of website administration :p

Back
Top Bottom