King's Bounty - Website Launched

magerette

Hedgewitch
1C has launched a new website for Katauri's fantasy title, King's Bounty:The Legend. Here's the site's game summary:
1C Company launches the official website for King's Bounty: The Legend - an adventure game with tactical turn-based battles and role-playing elements. In a fairy tale fantasy world of fearless knights, evil mages, wise kings and beautiful princesses the player controls a hero who explores the game world, commands armies in battle and accomplishes incredible quests.
More information.

Can a lawsuit from Blizzard's Art Team be far away? ;)

Seriously, though, I'm going to have a hard time deciding between this and Disciples 3. Both look really good at this point...

I don't think Warcraft was conceived from originality ;)

Did anyone catch the little Orcs/Dwarves drinking poll? It loses a bit in translation, but at least its a different take.

@chamr--be like me and do both. (Hopefully they won't come out in the same month.) :)

I don't think Warcraft was conceived from originality ;)

I'm referring specifically to the art style. It looks almost 100% lifted from Blizzards assets, even down to some of the icons.

magerette said:
@chamr--be like me and do both.

Believe me, I'd love to. But like many, my backlog of unfinished games that I'd actually like to play more is already way, way too long...

Back
Top Bottom