The Book of Unwritten Tales!

I already have Telltale's Sam & Max Season One ... All parts were distributed by different distributors here ... What I also have is the Bone game ... Haven't played it yet, though. I'm afraid they might have used stupid voices, so when I'll play it, I'll most likely turn the sound off.

I already have Telltale's Sam & Max Season One … All parts were distributed by different distributors here … What I also have is the Bone game … Haven't played it yet, though. I'm afraid they might have used stupid voices, so when I'll play it, I'll most likely turn the sound off.

Couldn't you buy the downloadable games from the Telltale site in Germany? At the end of the season, they offered the DVD for only shipping costs…

Well, I still don't use online paying methods (yes, I'm still a bit paranoid - have read about phishing mails of Amazon Germany in today's newspaper) , and I prefer retail versions anyway.
But maybe one day I'll change my habits a bit. ;)

One day, the servers of a payment company from which I bought a ticket for a festival were hacked. They got me for over a 1000 euro. One phone call and a new credit card later, the transaction was canceled, no problem. I feel more safe with credit card transactions than, uh. Well, I generally feel safe. :)

Plus, like I said. I do have the DVD they sent me after the season was complete.

Two Wallace & Gromit adventures came with a gaming magazine here. I bought it yesterday.

Well, I had played the demo, and I found that Bee a bit ... tedious.
I'm not sure on the rest of the game series, since I haven't played it yet.

Secret Files 2 (German) is on the current GameStar issue.

Ah, nice, thanks. :)

Back
Top Bottom