A Sentence to Prove you were a WoWer

"Goodbye! You were Gnimo’s best friend ever!" - Gnimo, the repair bot on the mammoth mount. Gnimo has to be one of the richest characters in Azeroth..

I just remember seeing THE UNSTOPPABLE FORCE in Thunder Bluff as a wee lad the first time I made it there, then grinded my ass off in pvp to get that thing, only to have it become obsolete two weeks later.

"Lok'tar friend. What is it that you wish?"

"You should have stayed at home!" — Naxx ;)

"Jaina?!" -- Arthas. Sounded like a real douche in CoS.

"Too soon! You have awakened me too soon, Executus!"

"By fire be purged!"

I played WoW for a few months but to tell you the truth there is little I remember of it, very little

I just fired it up again after years. Here's mine;

- omg, Hunters get a pet at level 1 now?
(i remember having to learn to train a pet at ten, then go find the best one. Now one is given at level 1!)
- The talent trees are gone?
- You auto-switch from ranged to melee?
(totally better for the newbs, dont have to worry about pulling out a melee weapon anymore on your own..)

Unbelieveable, I'm sure that I havent even scratched the surface yet. I have a feeling my return to WoW will be short-lived indeed.

I just fired it up again after years. Here's mine;

- omg, Hunters get a pet at level 1 now?
(i remember having to learn to train a pet at ten, then go find the best one. Now one is given at level 1!)
- The talent trees are gone?
- You auto-switch from ranged to melee?
(totally better for the newbs, dont have to worry about pulling out a melee weapon anymore on your own..)

Unbelieveable, I'm sure that I havent even scratched the surface yet. I have a feeling my return to WoW will be short-lived indeed.
Pet talents are also new-ish. Before you had to find pets, tame them, and learn their abilities to aquire new ones. Overall WoW had too many changes for my taste. I play a little on a private classic server instead which is supposed to replicate the game right before the first expansion pack. Not having a pet those first levels on my hunter is a humbling experience! Also, the original difficulty level is nice, where too many mobs = death and elite really are an elite challenge.

Yeah, it's an uninstall for me. I'm going to try DDO again w/ some people from my gaming group, we'll see if that one is still enjoyable or if the nerf bunnies have run amok there as well

"MOO! Are you happy now?"

"So, I have this idea for a great movie. It's about two gnomes who find a bracelet of power, and they have to take it to the Burning Steppes and cast it into the Cauldron. They form the Brotherhood of the Bracelet. Along the way they're trailed by a murloc named Gottom, who's obsessed with the bracelet, and nine bracelet bogeymen. It could be a three-parter, called 'Ruler of the Bracelet'. The first part would be called 'The Brotherhood of the Bracelet', followed by 'A Couple of Towers', with the climactic ending called 'Hey, the King's Back!'"

"Yeah, I'm just going to aaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssddddddddd" - someone running with num lock on while typing, then realizing they're running towards a cliff and try to swing and/or stop, but end up running off the cliff because the letters just end up in the chat.

Back
Top Bottom