Cats vs Dogs (or hamster/snake)

I think I preferred the one about the tom that chased a bear up a tree.

jackthecat.jpg

I like.. *drum roll* CATS best!

I just think they have a lot of purrsonality and attitude, and that theyre cuter than dogs overall. I'm not saying that I hate dogs or anything, but i wouldnt want to own one. Cats are just more my speed - they dont slobber, they dont go to the bathroom all over the yard, and otherwise you dont have to embarrassingly walk them around til they crap in public. In a way, dogs are just really gross. They smell, they have horrible breath partly due to licking their own balls, eating disgusting things, etx. I dont like it when they jam their nose in people's crotches, that's always wonderful. Weve had several dogs in my family when I was a kid, and I loved them, but kids are also kinda gross too so we didnt mind each other.

Cats cant kill you, or people you know either. I guess if they really tried, they could, but you generally dont have to worry about a cat attacking the mailman or a guest or anything (unless provoked!), even so overall theyre pretty wimpy compared to a human being. Yes, I have had some bad experiences w/ vicious dogs!

Unfortunately it's not an option either way, I'm cursed w/ allergies to pretty much all fur-bearing pets that have gotten progressively worse as Ive gotten older. I can hang out w/ them for a while and play and even cuddle w/ them a bit, but I cant live w/ them. After a few days i start breaking out in hives n stuff. Really pisses me off, there's so many people who despise cats, yet have no allergy. I would love to have one, yet I cant = [

So I have surrogate pets, I helped my mom get some purebred Ragdolls - Gandalf, Gimli, and Gizmo (he was Frodo's gnome cousin) from left to right below

Attachments

• gandy.jpg
    gandy.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 22
  • gim.jpg
    gim.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 21
  • giz.jpg
    giz.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 21
Ragdolls are beautiful, and your three are fine specimens. They even have that feline look of self importance.

Where does that jack the cat pic come from? Great pic.

Oh, and cats ofc.

Back
Top Bottom