US Senate declares the entire USA to be a ”battleground”

wolfgrimdark

Follower of Fenris Wolf
Original Sin Donor
I 99% stick to games in game forums but I know we have a diverse set of folks around here - both in location and viewpoints. I just saw this news and so far have not seen it published on any main stream sites. Is this liberal spinning or is there something to it?

US Senate declares the entire USA to be a ”battleground”
http://newsvoice.se/2011/12/02/us-senate-declares-the-entire-usa-to-be-a-battleground/

The National Defense Authorization Act is being called the most traitorous act ever witnessed in the Senate, and the language of the bill is cleverly designed to make you think it doesn’t apply to Americans, but toward the end of the bill it essentially says it can apply to Americans ”if we want it to.”

Bill Summary & Status, 112th Congress (2011 – 2012) | S.1867 | Latest Title: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 | Sponsor: Sen Levin, Carl [MI] (introduced 11/15/2011) | Related Bills: H.R.1540 | Latest Major Action: 12/1/2011 Passed/agreed to in Senate. | Status: Passed Senate with amendments by Yea-Nay. 93 – 7. | Record Vote Number: 218. | Latest Action: 12/1/2011National Defense Authorization Act

This bill, passed late last night in a 93-7 vote, declares the entire USA to be a ”battleground” upon which U.S. military forces can operate with impunity, overriding Posse Comitatus and granting the military the unchecked power to arrest, detain, interrogate and even assassinate U.S. citizens with impunity.

Well, let's consider who the Commander-in Chief of the military is...?? Hmmm...........Not that I see a Muslim Terrorist conspiracy or anything....!! :)

Did you miss "US Senate bill" bit Corvin? Maybe they are ALL Muslim Terrorists? O_O

Last edited:
No, I didn't miss that. I was commenting on the POWER now held by the military and its CIC!!

IMO, the language and commentary surrounding this has been overhyped. This doesn't grant the military absolute authority to imprison any American citizen they want (or even any American citizen). Indefinite detention of American citizens working with *al-Qaeda and the Taliban* was already Constitutional, pursuant to the AUMF-2001.

It reminds me of the infamous German Nazi wording of "do you want the total war ???" by Goebbles.
And the people in the sports hall cried : "YES !!!"

That's why besides, game titles like "Rome: Total War" are NEVER EVER being literally translated into the German language. It would lead into an instant-ban.

IMO, the language and commentary surrounding this has been overhyped. This doesn't grant the military absolute authority to imprison any American citizen they want (or even any American citizen). Indefinite detention of American citizens working with *al-Qaeda and the Taliban* was already Constitutional, pursuant to the AUMF-2001.

Let me guess: you're an American.

Seems overhyped. Who would want to live in Kwa anyway? Another reason to get out of there.

Seems overhyped. Who would want to live in Kwa anyway? Another reason to get out of there.

bBRO WELL COMPARED TO EASTERN EUROPE WE HAVE INVENTED THE TOILET IT IS KINDA COOL YOU CAN STAY INSIDE AND POOP AND NOT DUMP THE PAN AFTRER

BROS TIGER WOODS IS TRYING HIS BEST TO BE PRESIDENT GIVE HIM A BREAK

BROS ALSO AWESPOME INTELLIGENCE CHECK HERE YOU ARE COMMENTING ON SOMEONE ELSERS COMMENTS ON SOMETHING BROS READ THE BILL LOLLOLLOLOOLO

This. Is just an excuse to imprison innocent Muslims in the Kwa.

Yes, our women for instance are especially chaste, unlike the STD ridden whores in the West. It is only a matter of time before America implodes economically, and then collapses in upon itself. The coming nuclear strike by Russia will be a mercy.

This can be lulzy

Montanans Launch Recall of Senators Who Approved NDAA Military Detention. Merry Christmas, US Senate

UPDATE 12/26/2011:

This is from a statement from Stewart Rhodes of Oathkeepers regarding Republican Denny Rehberg as a target of recall, who also voted for NDAA.

Here in Montana, while we will go after all three violators of the Bill of Rights, I will place special emphasis and "focus of effort" on Denny Rehberg, since he is so fond of wrapping himself in the flag and claiming to be defending the Constitution while his votes do the exact opposite. In that sense, Rehberg is much like John McCain and Lindsey Graham, two Republicans who, right along with Carl Levin and Joseph Lieberman, are leading a sustained and relentless assault on our Bill of Rights.

clicky

Yes, our women for instance are especially chaste, unlike the STD ridden whores in the West. It is only a matter of time before America implodes economically, and then collapses in upon itself. The coming nuclear strike by Russia will be a mercy.

andhaira.png

Does Andhaira have a woman? I always get a giggle out of the use of 'we' for a whole country or even continent.

Let's nuke Pakistan from orbit . . . just to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom